ADVERTISEMENT

So….what is a “black job”?

A black job is a job that a lot of black people work. Typically, it's a job the requires less education to obtain. What I think is funny is those black journalists know exactly what a black job is. I think you'll see Trump move away from saying the word, "Black Jobs", in the future. But it's still true, illegal immigrants flood the supply market for low education.
Of course they know that Trump thinks is a black job, but he would say it. Why? It's racists and insulting to call low education job "black jobs". Plenty of white trash work low education jobs, should he say immigrants are taking "white trash jobs"? Its racists dog whistle and doesn't fly with the black community. Immigrants are coming and taking black Journalist jobs?

A black job is a job that a lot of black people work. Typically, it's a job the requires less education to obtain. What I think is funny is those black journalists know exactly what a black job is. I think you'll see Trump move away from saying the word, "Black Jobs", in the future. But it's still true, illegal immigrants flood the supply market for low education.

Do you think it's similarly funny that trump has to ask someone to define DEI for him? Or that you use the fact Ds don't define what a woman is and trump doesn't know either? Or that trump wants to bang his kid? Hilarious stuff.

Reactions: jayhawks65
Now I can understand why magats are worried.
Correct. Lots of low education Magats out there. Trump has done a wonderful job of garnering support of the wealthy and people on the low education spectrum.
Of course they know that Trump thinks is a black job, but he would say it. Why? It's racists and offensive to call low education job "black jobs". Plenty of white trash work low education jobs, should he say immigrants are taking "white trash jobs"? Its racists dog whistle and doesn't fly with the black community.
Meh. I don't think "Black Jobs" is on the same spectrum as saying white trash jobs. Let's not act like the majority of black folks are highly educated. They aren't. The percentage of whites who are educated dwarfs that of the percentage of blacks. Now, there are some systematic reasons for that, but it doesn't change the facts.

Do you think it's similarly funny that trump has to ask someone to define DEI for him? Or that you use the fact Ds don't define what a woman is and trump doesn't know either? Or that trump wants to bang his kid? Hilarious stuff.
Trump knows what it means, he just wanted to see if she thinks it means something different than him. DEI is dumb. Get rid of it. Waste of tax payer $$.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawk_82 and Hawked
He could have said “working class jobs” but he didn’t because that’s all he sees Blacks as. That and criminals and/or rappers. It’s painfully obvious. Look at who he puts in real positions of power. His administration looked like a Klan chapter.

He could have said “working class jobs” but he didn’t because that’s all he sees Blacks as. That and criminals and/or rappers. It’s painfully obvious.
Who effing cares what he said. The fact of the matter is what he's saying is true. Illegal immigrants take working class jobs which disproportionately effects blacks. Stop trying to make it about race. Illegals coming in takes black jobs. Hard stop.

It's like you people want to just gloss over that and focus on what a black job is or isn't. There's a huge illegal immigration problem. That's a much bigger problem than someone insinuating blacks are lowly educated.

Who effing cares what he said. The fact of the matter is what he's saying is true. Illegal immigrants take working class jobs which disproportionately effects blacks. Stop trying to make it about race. Illegals coming in takes black jobs. Hard stop.

It's like you people want to just gloss over that and focus on what a black job is or isn't. There's a huge illegal immigration problem. That's a much bigger problem than someone insinuating blacks are lowly educated.
The record low for the Black or African American unemployment rate, 4.8%, was set under Biden in April 2023. It currently still sits at 5% Which “Black jobs” are illegals taking?

The record low for the Black or African American unemployment rate, 4.8%, was set under Biden in April 2023. It currently still sits at 5% Which “Black jobs” are illegals taking?
Taking for the 5% unemployed. Also, the flood of illegals puts downward pressure on wages.

Immigrants take jobs that Americans don’t want to work.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Reactions: EasyHawk
He was talking at an event hosted by "black journalists" so you can start there, obviously.

Immigrants are taking black journalist's jobs?
I doubt journalists are the most at risk of this happening tbh I was simply answering op's question through example. It's like how black unemoyment is calculated as its own category and has been for years. This was a dumb attempt at a "gotcha" moment, both by the host and also OP

Reactions: ThiccJimXXX
Taking for the 5% unemployed. Also, the flood of illegals puts downward pressure on wages.
We’re at damn near peak employment. They’re not taking jobs from Blacks, or anyone in anything we could call significant numbers.

Now, you ARE right on wages, which is exactly why Republican politicians never really want to solve this problem. They actually WANT more illegal labor to depress wages. These are, after all, people who are anti-union. Yet Republicans have fought tooth and nail to cripple unions, which has disproportionately hurt Black workers.

Reactions: BelemNole
Immigrants take jobs that Americans don’t want to work.

Sorry to burst your bubble.
Immigrants take jobs companies don’t want to pay a fair wage for to keep the cost of strawberries and chicken wings low.

I doubt journalists are the most at risk of this happening tbh I was simply answering op's question through example. It's like how black unemoyment is calculated as its own category and has been for years. This was a dumb attempt at a "gotcha" moment, both by the host and also OP
Trump mentioned black jobs himself, they just asked for clarification. Not exactly a gotcha moment. He put his foot in his own mouth. But again, he is the victim like always.

Last edited:
Reactions: BelemNole
Simone the gymnast said today that she “loves her black job!”

Reactions: Bonerfarts
Where is this happening? Other than in Trump’s World of Make Believe? Aren’t black people working jobs in the skills labor and construction industries? Are there black lawyers, doctors, teachers, bus drivers and such?
What jobs are the illegals taking fron black people?
LOL -You can't be this stupid that you don't know what jobs the illegals are working?

Reactions: ThiccJimXXX
We’re at damn near peak employment. They’re not taking jobs from Blacks, or anyone in anything we could call significant numbers.

Now, you ARE right on wages, which is exactly why Republican politicians never really want to solve this problem. They actually WANT more illegal labor to depress wages. These are, after all, people who are anti-union. Yet Republicans have fought tooth and nail to cripple unions, which has disproportionately hurt Black workers.
Trump is doing a good job of convincing the union people to vote for him though. I hope he can convince more of the lazy, worthless, union bastards.

Trump is doing a good job of convincing the union people to vote for him though. I hope he can convince more of the lazy, worthless, union bastards.

That certainly seems to be a winning message back to the unions. I hope Trump parrots your thoughts.

You tell me….Im not aware of any….altho you and “fearless Leader” (not to be confused with Iowa’s “Family Leader”) seem to know what a “black job” is….
Follow the clues - what jobs are illegals taking nationwide?

You need to get out of Iowa sometime and look around.

Does Tristin Wirfs work “a black job” now?
What is a “black job”? That’s the question here, Rico….Simone Bias self-admittedly is working (and happy with) her “black job”? Is President of the US a “black job”? (Remember how fearless leader spent years claiming Obama was an illegal? ) You need to clarify what a “black job” is because of the confusion you and yours have created here.

What is a “black job”? That’s the question here, Rico….Simone Bias self-admittedly is working (and happy with) her “black job”? Is President of the US a “black job”? (Remember how fearless leader spent years claiming Obama was an illegal? ) You need to clarify what a “black job” is because of the confusion you and yours have created here
LOL - Simply look around and see what jobs the illegals are taking nationwide and then ask yourself if not for Harris letting all these illegals into the country who would working in a majority of those jobs.

That's your answer.

During a drive-by, I heard the Orange Turd claiming the illegals were taking “black jobs”! What is a “black job”? Asking here fir a second time…he said it close to 9pm…
Simply look around and see what jobs the illegals are taking nationwide and then ask yourself if not for Harris letting all these illegals into the country who would working in a majority of those jobs.

Correct. Lots of low education Magats out there. Trump has done a wonderful job of garnering support of the wealthy and people on the low education spectrum.

Meh. I don't think "Black Jobs" is on the same spectrum as saying white trash jobs. Let's not act like the majority of black folks are highly educated. They aren't. The percentage of whites who are educated dwarfs that of the percentage of blacks. Now, there are some systematic reasons for that, but it doesn't change the facts.
You can't objectively interpret Trump's remarks as anything but racist.

His lack of common sense is stark.

Someone estimated he only needs 15% of the Black vote to win. He won't get half that number.

Dems will run with this in every ad in the swing States.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
LOL - Simply look around and see what jobs the illegals are taking nationwide and then ask yourself if not for Harris letting all these illegals into the country who would working in a majority of those jobs.

That's your answer.
More from Shit for brains.

You tell me….Im not aware of any….altho you and “fearless Leader” (not to be confused with Iowa’s “Family Leader”) seem to know what a “black job” is….
Im going to start with downtown chicago and make the reference that it holds in most major cities and beyond.
What color were the majority of housekeepers, bellman, porters, people working the breakfast room, laundry workers in most large hotels? Tell me that there is not some change in the nationality of the people now working those jobs.
Taxi drivers in Chicago were predominately black with some other nationalities in outer neighborhoods.
Have you ever taken a peak behind the scenes at major restaurants to see who is washing the fine china. You do realize they were predominately union right?
While working out in Virginia near Charlottesville for years, I ate at the "Black Angus". There was zero white servers, waiters, bus people, etc. They
were all people of color. Were these higher end restaurants being discriminatory or was my $50 tip because of outstanding service supporting a quality worker making good wages?
Cruise terminals in most major cities employ/employed predominantly black males
to collect baggage. Pay is okay, but for most the tips are outstanding. Are you not seeing more non english speaking people working those jobs? In Ft Lauderdale they stopped paying for awhile and people were working for tips alone. Lucky the city/state stepped in and there are those black males being paid to work those jobs again. They make great wages with tips. Not uncommon to have a fistfull of 20's in a short time.
The choice of the wording "black jobs" may cause pause amongst some people. My favorite breakfast gal at my hotel of choice in Evanston wouldn't blink an eye. She cooks me grits at her home and brings them in for me. She is originally from Mississippi and a phenomenal person. She is proud of her work she does and makes great tips for that work. She can make more in four hours than an eight hour day at other jobs. She would tell you her husband works a black job in Chicago. He is a union bus driver.
People of all races have jobs specific to their culture and can be quite protective of them. When they start breaking those union "black jobs" in Chicago to sneak in immigrants of any status, you truly are taking away someones livelihood. It is not just migrant farm workers. The vegetable market in Tampa is filled with black workers loading trucks at 2 a.m.
Some of you are battling over the stupidest things.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
Im going to start with downtown chicago and make the reference that it holds in most major cities and beyond.
What color were the majority of housekeepers, bellman, porters, people working the breakfast room, laundry workers in most large hotels? Tell me that there is not some change in the nationality of the people now working those jobs.
Taxi drivers in Chicago were predominately black with some other nationalities in outer neighborhoods.
Have you ever taken a peak behind the scenes at major restaurants to see who is washing the fine china. You do realize they were predominately union right?
While working out in Virginia near Charlottesville for years, I ate at the "Black Angus". There was zero white servers, waiters, bus people, etc. They
were all people of color. Were these higher end restaurants being discriminatory or was my $50 tip because of outstanding service supporting a quality worker making good wages?
Cruise terminals in most major cities employ/employed predominantly black males
to collect baggage. Pay is okay, but for most the tips are outstanding. Are you not seeing more non english speaking people working those jobs? In Ft Lauderdale they stopped paying for awhile and people were working for tips alone. Lucky the city/state stepped in and there are those black males being paid to work those jobs again. They make great wages with tips. Not uncommon to have a fistfull of 20's in a short time.
The choice of the wording "black jobs" may cause pause amongst some people. My favorite breakfast gal at my hotel of choice in Evanston wouldn't blink an eye. She cooks me grits at her home and brings them in for me. She is originally from Mississippi and a phenomenal person. She is proud of her work she does and makes great tips for that work. She can make more in four hours than an eight hour day at other jobs. She would tell you her husband works a black job in Chicago. He is a union bus driver.
People of all races have jobs specific to their culture and can be quite protective of them. When they start breaking those union "black jobs" in Chicago to sneak in immigrants of any status, you truly are taking away someones livelihood. It is not just migrant farm workers. The vegetable market in Tampa is filled with black workers loading trucks at 2 a.m.
Some of you are battling over the stupidest things.
Now , “illegals” are taking these jobs from blacks, right?
Riiiigggggghhhhhhrtttttt!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT