ADVERTISEMENT

So about teaching the Bible in schools . . .

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
IMG-1370.jpg
Is this even legal in Kim Reynolds’ Iowa? 🤔

IMG-1370.jpg
Is this even legal in Kim Reynolds’ Iowa? 🤔
Pepsi(ish)

pepsi GIF

Pepsi(ish)

pepsi GIF

You can't Pepsi someone with year-old threads ya bastard

Groomer’s gonna groom, and the Bible is a groomer’s handbook.
Ohhhhh, that's gonna get a couple posters worked up!
Personally, I'm not one to get worked up over books in a library. First off, the majority of kids these days hate reading, and most will pick the easiest thing possible to check the box. Those, like my kiddo, who really love reading are usually talking often about what they read, asking to purchase books or showing you what they brought home to read. Active/involved parents shouldn't be getting their panties twisted in a knot over this kind of stuff.

As for the actual reference:

Ezekiel 23:20 is part of a passage where the prophet uses metaphorical language to describe the unfaithfulness of Israel and Judah to God. This imagery is symbolic, portraying Israel and Judah's idolatry and spiritual unfaithfulness in spectacularly graphic terms. :cool: It's part of Ezekiel's broader prophetic message about judgment and restoration.

In 21st century America, the public schools were never
intended to teach the Bible. Their faculties have no
theological training or degrees. The private schools
which include Catholic, Lutheran, Baptist grade schools
and high schools have teachers with theological degrees.

Bottom Line: Parents can choose to send their children
to private schools who offer religious education. Otherwise
we need to keep public schools free of any religious classes.

Personally, I'm not one to get worked up over books in a library. First off, the majority of kids these days hate reading, and most will pick the easiest thing possible to check the box. Those, like my kiddo, who really love reading are usually talking often about what they read, asking to purchase books or showing you what they brought home to read. Active/involved parents shouldn't be getting their panties twisted in a knot over this kind of stuff.

Ezekiel 23:20 is part of a passage where the prophet uses metaphorical language to describe the unfaithfulness of Israel and Judah to God. The verse reads (in the New International Version). This imagery is symbolic, portraying Israel and Judah's idolatry and spiritual unfaithfulness in spectacularly graphic terms. :cool: It's part of Ezekiel's broader prophetic message about judgment and restoration.
God goes on to explain he gives the whores exactly what they lust after and they are killed by them.

Reactions: alaskanseminole

Ezekiel 23:20 is part of a passage where the prophet uses metaphorical language to describe the unfaithfulness of Israel and Judah to God. This imagery is symbolic, portraying Israel and Judah's idolatry and spiritual unfaithfulness in spectacularly graphic terms. :cool: It's part of Ezekiel's broader prophetic message about judgment and restoration.
Well if it's only SYMBOLIC ropes of jetting horse jism, I guess it's fine for kids to read ;)

we need to keep public schools free of any religious classes.
And in Iowa, the state will pay for it while they screw over public schools.

So,

1) a virgin had a baby (explain that one in biology class),

2) a bearded guy gathered up every species from every corner of the earth and somehow squeezed them into a boat (the logistics and architecture, not considering repopulating and restocking the earth. How many millennia will it take for the water to evaporate...consider your credibility),

3) the Hubble and Webb telescopes have proven the vastness of universe is so colossal it's likely light from deep space objects that have died but still enroute, yet this god made this entire model for this virgin to give birth to this one individual to give immortal forgiveness to a minuscule percentage of population.

4) the earth is 6000 years old. Wow. Better get rid of those calculators and IPhones.

Thess are just some of reasons why non-believers are we non-believers. Why preach nonsense if you want to get a point across, however if nonsense is all you have......!

Last edited:
  • When she has a son, she is unclean for seven days as in the days of her menstruation.
  • When she has a son, he is circumcised on the eighth day, and then she remains in the blood of purification for thirty-three days. She cannot touch any consecrated thing or enter the sanctuary. (It seems as if on that eighth day she would be able to attend her son's circumcision.)
  • When she has a daughter, she is unclean for fourteen days as in the days of her menstruation. She remains in the blood of purification for sixty-six days.
  • After the days are complete for either a son or a daughter, she brings a sacrifice to the priest and is cleansed from the flow of her blood

Reactions: artradley
Whores want money. Never heard of a whore paid in dick.
5 “Oholah engaged in prostitution while she was still mine; and she lusted after her lovers, the Assyrians—warriors 6 clothed in blue, governors and commanders, all of them handsome young men, and mounted horsemen. 7 She gave herself as a prostitute to all the elite of the Assyrians and defiled herself with all the idols of everyone she lusted after. 8 She did not give up the prostitution she began in Egypt, when during her youth men slept with her, caressed her virgin bosom and poured out their lust on her.

9 “Therefore I delivered her into the hands of her lovers, the Assyrians, for whom she lusted. 10 They stripped her naked, took away her sons and daughters and killed her with the sword. She became a byword among women, and punishment was inflicted on her.

Reactions: tumorboy
5 “Oholah engaged in prostitution while she was still mine; and she lusted after her lovers, the Assyrians—warriors 6 clothed in blue, governors and commanders, all of them handsome young men, and mounted horsemen. 7 She gave herself as a prostitute to all the elite of the Assyrians and defiled herself with all the idols of everyone she lusted after. 8 She did not give up the prostitution she began in Egypt, when during her youth men slept with her, caressed her virgin bosom and poured out their lust on her.

9 “Therefore I delivered her into the hands of her lovers, the Assyrians, for whom she lusted. 10 They stripped her naked, took away her sons and daughters and killed her with the sword. She became a byword among women, and punishment was inflicted on her.

I thought Assyrians 2 was better than the first.

Genesis 19:30-38
New International Version​

Lot and His Daughters​

30 Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains, for he was afraid to stay in Zoar. He and his two daughters lived in a cave. 31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”
33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.
36 So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. 37 The older daughter had a son, and she named him Moab[a]; he is the father of the Moabites of today. 38 The younger daughter also had a son, and she named him Ben-Ammi[b]; he is the father of the Ammonites[c] of today.

we need to keep public schools free of any religious classes, lgbtq, furries, politics and any other similar stupid things.
FIFY

Reactions: BrianNole777

Genesis 19:30-38​

Lot and His Daughters​

30 Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains, for he was afraid to stay in Zoar. He and his two daughters lived in a cave. 31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”
33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.
36 So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. 37 The older daughter had a son, and she named him Moab[a]; he is the father of the Moabites of today. 38 The younger daughter also had a son, and she named him Ben-Ammi[b]; he is the father of the Ammonites[c] of today.
A silly origin story to explain why it's killing Ammonites and Moabites is OK

So,

1) a virgin had a baby (explain that one in biology class),

2) a bearded guy gathered up every species from every corner of the earth and somehow squeezed them into a boat (the logistics and architecture, not considering repopulating and restocking the earth. How many millennia will it take for the water to evaporate...consider your credibility),

3) the Hubble and Webb telescopes have proven the vastness of universe is so colossal it's likely light from deep space objects that have died but still enroute, yet this god made this entire model for this virgin to give birth to this one individual to give immortal forgiveness to a minuscule percentage of population.

4) the earth is 6000 years old. Wow. Better get rid of those calculators and IPhones.

Thess are just some of reasons why non-believers are we non-believers. Why preach nonsense if you want to get a point across, however if nonsense is all you have......!
sarcastic willy wonka GIF

Genesis 19:30-38​

Lot and His Daughters​

WTF's the popcorn.

this is the correct answer. This was spiritual prostitution by Israel, this led to her adopting the false worship of those political alliances . Not literal prostitution by any means.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT