ADVERTISEMENT

So happy for P Sandfort

Pat’s reaction after is quality. Sandfort is probably my favorite to watch on the team. He does so many things well and just has a knack for being in the right spots. Has a killer instinct and a toughness about him the team really needs!

Lol that was a pretty weak foul. We were a few rows behind the Northwestern bench so I didn't have a great look from our vantage point. I can see why a regularly calm guy like Collins flipped his lid and went channeled his inner Franimal. Oh well, there were a couple junk calls the other way as well. I felt it was even overall. Between this and the Michigan game I was last at Sandfort has been fun to watch in person.

Lol that was a pretty weak foul. We were a few rows behind the Northwestern bench so I didn't have a great look from our vantage point. I can see why a regularly calm guy like Collins flipped his lid and went channeled his inner Franimal. Oh well, there were a couple junk calls the other way as well. I felt it was even overall. Between this and the Michigan game I was last at Sandfort has been fun to watch in person.
I thought he got pretty clearly hit on the wrist on release. I wasn’t sure why Collins went so crazy.

"I didn't see it very well but that was a weak foul!" lol

Payton is being interviewed now in the postgame radio show. Payton had 5 big assists tonight.

Regarding his previous slump? That's long gone.

Regarding Filip, who had 20 and 10: He's an animal. I love that guy.

Regarding the 4 point play (that ended up being a 6 point play): They call me Sand 4.
Love it.

I see him as around a 20 ppg scorer next season. Payton does so many things well. Very high IQ player. Loose balls, rebounds from outta nowhere. Hope he's in for about 35 minutes per game.

Reactions: Franisdaman

yeah, the foul on 3pt shot was weak...but I've seen that called against Iowa. That's basketball.

Sandfort is a lot more fun to watch when he his making shots vs earlier in season.

Watching Sandfort pumped up is what college B-ball is supposed to be like, not the NIL Business and guys transferring to highest bidder.

I also like watching the Murrays just dominate in their careers and just never say much on court but let their performance speak for them.

Does anyone else think he should be in the running for Sixth Man of the Year in the BIG?
I know he had a slow start in conference play, but he has really come on lately.

The 3 at the end of half for the tie tells me they're working on that play. It just didn't fall at Michigan state. Looked rushed but don't they all

When he is feeling it, look out. He was as hot as a fire Cracker in the second half.
Really happy to see him feeling it again. It had to be weighing on him that stretch he went through. There was some mention of him seeing a sports phycologist...

I posted somewhere about Payton this year. Really bad 3pt per cent prior to 7 games ago. Even before last game, it was 29%. His last 7 games he shot over 50% from 3.

I don't have time to watch a lot of the bb games but it seems like he's a huge reason for some of these recent wins.

Would that be correct?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT