ADVERTISEMENT

So, he has a damaged ear, small hands and bone spurs in his feet. Does that dis-qualify him?

I'd love to see him drop dead of a heart attack; I do not at all want to see him murdered. That said, the ongoing calls for thoughts and prayers for him are laughable - he got nicked on the ear in a fashion not much more severe than when you cut yourself shaving. And, of course, in true trump fashion, this was his quote today:

“The doctor at the hospital said he never saw anything like this, he called it a miracle,” he continued, adding the doctor told him he never saw anyone survive when hit by an AR-15. “By luck or by God, many people are saying it’s by God I’m still here,” he said.

Yeah, who hear believes that the doctor said anything of the sort?

Being a sack of human shit should disqualify him, but Republicans no longer have any morals.
8x3mga.jpg

I'd love to see him drop dead of a heart attack; I do not at all want to see him murdered. That said, the ongoing calls for thoughts and prayers for him are laughable - he got nicked on the ear in a fashion not much more severe than when you cut yourself shaving. And, of course, in true trump fashion, this was his quote today:

“The doctor at the hospital said he never saw anything like this, he called it a miracle,” he continued, adding the doctor told him he never saw anyone survive when hit by an AR-15. “By luck or by God, many people are saying it’s by God I’m still here,” he said.

I'm pretty sure that he also said that "Trump has Matrix-like reflexes which resulted in him avoiding the bullets. He's never seen anything quite like it."

Weird that God didn't save the innocent bystander.

Reactions: nelly02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT