ADVERTISEMENT

So, how much property was destroyed today?

Compared to 4 years ago?

I hate using this gif twice in one day but it keeps fitting.

tenor.gif

Well, they mobilized 25k of military troops to prevent a repeat of the republican violence and destruction from January 6th.
And, it seems like it was successful.

The MAGA oneofbe (see what I did there) rednecks that dress up in military gear are too big of pussies to show up when there is a force ready to take them out.

Reactions: Torg
Soooo peaceful.
A number of police helping riots both times. Instigating in 2017, and enabling in 2021. And thank you for clearly illustrating how millions of Trump supporters have a lot more in common with the most radical of Antifa than you realize.

Reactions: Torg
LMFAO. 250k troops are keeping everyone (especially magats) away from everything within 5 miles of the Capitol and other landmarks.

Republicans use it as proof that there is no threat of violence.....you can't make it up. :D:D:D:D:D:D

I found the crazy ass holes!

Just shows how Trump supporters have WAY more in common with the few hundred Antifa kooks out there than they do with the vast majority of normal people in this country.

Reactions: artradley
Antifa attacking the DNC headquarters in Portland is a fitting end to inauguration day.

What I saw today, in the end, was a one term, twice impeached child-President sneaking out of town during an Inauguration that he was too small and weak to attend. A guy to be proud of for sure.

Let’s see how many people from the Biden campaign and cabinet end up in Prison. Will be a challenge to surpass the Trump numbers.

Again. So proud you must be.

The difference between adults and petulant little children. Don't worry, the pussies on the left will start running their mouths again. We saw the start of it in Oregon again last night. Won't be long until it happens in here too. Just be interesting to see if we adults continue to stand by and let it happen.

What I saw today, in the end, was a one term, twice impeached child-President sneaking out of town during an Inauguration that he was too small and weak to attend. A guy to be proud of for sure.

Let’s see how many people from the Biden campaign and cabinet end up in Prison. Will be a challenge to surpass the Trump numbers.

Again. So proud you must be.

So far I’ve seen bragging that Trump left without being dragged out by security, and that after bringing 25k Natl Guard troops into town and completely locking down DC the Trump supporters did not riot again.

I guess he didn’t give them much material to work with.

Reactions: DrVenkman
LMFAO. 250k troops are keeping everyone (especially magats) away from everything within 5 miles of the Capitol and other landmarks.

Republicans use it as proof that there is no threat of violence.....you can't make it up. :D:D:D:D:D:D
We were told it was going to be in every state capital.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT