ADVERTISEMENT

How many horters have died?

DavidWyatt (I think that was his name) was a longtime poster who passed away. I think some regulars knew him personally and mentioned it. He hated me.

I believe Jan Itor’s dad died. Really good poster, nice guy, I think Bear was in his handled
Yes, Hawk8595. Thanks for the kind words.

Apple fell far from the tree, eh? ;)

Trust me, I think that often. ☺️
I don’t know if Hawk In Sec Country is still around, but my dad hated him with a passion. Every time we got together, he’d go on and on about a recent interaction, and I just laughed and laughed. I’m guessing Hawk in Sec was just trying to get under his skin.

Anyway, my dad and I were/are both St Louis Cardinal fans, so that was a big bond for us.

I don’t know if Hawk In Sec Country is still around, but my dad hated him with a passion. Every time we got together, he’d go on and on about a recent interaction, and I just laughed and laughed. I’m guessing Hawk in Sec was just trying to get under his skin.

Anyway, my dad and I were/are both St Louis Cardinal fans, so that was a big bond for us.

Hawk in SEC just doesn’t post here anymore but he’s still kicking

SailorJerry Hawk is also still alive but doesn’t post here

Hawkeye444 died, several years ago. He wasn’t very old, for some reason I thought it was an illness. I met him, the infamous “Russel” and I a few other guys.

Also met @SF HAWKEYE @StormHawk42 (who came up to our table and said “BAU”) I still laugh at that shit. Met a few other posters as well. A couple of them just walked up to me and called me by my handle, one of which lived on my street.

The physician who birthed me is also on this board.

I don't think @stephenpatrick died but I do imagine him getting his ass kicked by a martial artist and choking on a customized sausage.
Nah, he laughed at one of my posts earlier this week but was WAY too scared to actually engage in a convo. He's still alive.

Is Diekman still alive?
"Google me" will go down as one of the biggest backfires in internet history.

Reactions: Chuck C
I once met a guy at dsm with a few other posters and he died I forget his handle but he chain smoked at the event where I met him. edit I think swag is right, maybe he was "hawkeye444" . there was a guy with "chiefhawk" in his name with wife and kids who died but it was different than "chiefhawk76" who was a younger guy not married at the time. but that was like 20 yrs ago now when chief76 used to post. everyone mixed those two up when the other died.
chief76 got booted for some reason.

then natural. I personally considered natural to be a close buddy even though we were opposites in everything and he and I never met. then there was the dude who used to come on here and talk about how depressed he was and had mental problems. forget his name as well but he and I messaged a few times. he was in the insurance industry. someone posted his obit. edit I see his name above was deikman. yes that was him

Last edited:
Hawk in SEC just doesn’t post here anymore but he’s still kicking

SailorJerry Hawk is also still alive but doesn’t post here

Hawkeye444 died, several years ago. He wasn’t very old, for some reason I thought it was an illness. I met him, the infamous “Russel” and I a few other guys.

Also met @SF HAWKEYE @StormHawk42 (who came up to our table and said “BAU”) I still laugh at that shit. Met a few other posters as well. A couple of them just walked up to me and called me by my handle, one of which lived on my street.

The physician who birthed me is also on this board.
I think I met 444 in dsm and he chain smoked all the time. sailor jerry was posting about a kid of his he had in a band and they were playing with a cousin of mine and my cousin's band. they were opening for them or vise versa. went last year to a family reunion and I was explaining all this to my cousin but I didn't know sailor jerry's real name nor the band name.

@Herkmeister no longer links to a name.
pour-one-out-alcohol-pouring-drinking-lnbuz6kj8apwkuem.gif

Edit: Oh wait, yes it did. I'll still dump a 40 for him. Just in case.

Reactions: McLovin32
one reason I stick around is waiting for the day when Patrick comes back, in full force, tracking every poster’s posts and moves for the past decade, unleashing fury against each and every one of us. He will be right in a lot of ways because of how diligent he is. Some of us will be driven to epic message board battles with Patrick, I just feel it will happen someday.
hir9853049-he-is-rizzen-basketball--white-ylt-garment.webp

Now isn't this nice? Everyone getting along and remembering each other in a fond way? This is how it's supposed to be. It would be nice to stay this way with the occasional stevenpatrick fight to keep things even.

Reactions: BrianNole777
C-Note-Hawk was a poster that passed. Anyone remember him? I sold him tickets once and sat next to him. He wore an iowa 24 jersey that said c-note on the nameplate. I didn't really like that but anyways...
Is he the one that died in a car accident on the way to a game? From Minnesota I think.

He’s alive and well.

Reactions: GOHOX69

hate is too strong, what did he think of OiT? maybe nothing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT