ADVERTISEMENT

So next seasons women's team

tony0051

HR MVP
Mar 29, 2006
Needs nearly as much support as this years. I will think of season tix when I retire so no soap box. With new HC and CC gone, it is paramount Iowa is a program and not a player and a coach. Fan attendance has got to be very similar to last year. Wouldn't expect total sellouts but 85-90% is good.

Iowa's rivals are hoping for a big drop-off starting next season.

I don't see think it happens.

Iowa's rivals are hoping for a big drop-off starting next season.

I don't see think it happens.
I mean no one gave the post more favorable looks than CC. Think of how many misses from a foot away this year. Without her this team could suck gas not to mention no one to extend the defense

There will be a drop off, and it will be big, mainly because of how good they were last year. But I think they will still land in the top tier of teams in the Big 10 and they will make the tournament. Their ceiling is being good enough to host the first two rounds of the tournament though. It will take a miracle to make another elite 8 or final 4 run.

Reactions: dadster
Does anyone think we were a sweet 16 team this past year without CC? I don't.

Making the tournament next year won't be an issue imo. Stuelke, Affolter and Olsen will score a lot of points
Who do you think will run point? I think could be an X factor for next season... Idk much about Olsen other than she averaged over 20+ ppg last season, is she a point guard?

• Haha
Reactions: nu2u
Who do you think will run point? I think could be an X factor for next season... Idk much about Olsen other than she averaged over 20+ ppg last season, is she a point guard?
Would you like to make a wager if Iowa makes the tournament or not next year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT