ADVERTISEMENT

So Sick of this “Free Palestine” Crap

markfromj

HR Legend
Sep 1, 2004
Went on a walk around Gray’s Lake/Waterworks park (DSM) this morning. Beautiful park, beautiful morning.

But “Free Palestine” sprayed on Fleur tunnel wall, the Gray’s Lake ped bridge, the bridge over the Racoon River.

Hey morons:

1). You don’t have a right to deface our beautiful public spaces.
2). Free Palestine? Yes, from Hamas!

Israel is going to do what Israel wants to do. They have the weapons, technology and the training to wipe out a good portion of the Middle East if they wished. We can and are applying pressure to limit civilian casualties, yet it's almost as if some protesters in the U.S. think it's us conducting the war in Gaza. It's not our war and it's not us making the decisions. And like it or not, the United States will NEVER turn on Israel.

It's amazing that hamas can't account for a hundred hostages wellbeing or whereabouts even but can allegedly count to 20,000 deaths 10 minutes after an attack.
Yep, amazing too that those figures seem to always be adjusted down. Way down.

By the way, those lightly-thrown-around casualty numbers were provided by Hamas. It is likely that they have been inflated by at least 100% and probably more.

In any event, I remember that Heinrich Himmler explained the rationale for killing the children of Jews along with their parents. He theorized that if they were allowed to grow up to adulthood, they might seek revenge for the death of their parents. This in his view would be most unfortunate ... and he said as much in a speech.

There is an amazing amount of irony in all of this, but it could be seen as an "across the universe" piece of retribution in many quarters.

Last edited:
Source (preferably not from Hamas)?

Yep. Here's what I saw when I read the article referenced in post #12.

"The number of dead in Gaza is based on information released by three Hamas-controlled entities: the Gaza Ministry of Health, Gaza’s government media office and the Gaza chapter of the Palestinian Civil Defense, which provides emergency response there"

Yep. Here's what I saw when I read the article.

"The number of dead in Gaza is based on information released by three Hamas-controlled entities: the Gaza Ministry of Health, Gaza’s government media office and the Gaza chapter of the Palestinian Civil Defense, which provides emergency response there"
Keep reading, it gets better!

If Hamas surrenders and turns over all their weapons no more Palestinian people will die.

If Israel surrenders and turns over all their weapons every single Jew will be dead by Monday night.

Without intervention from NATO, this is absolutely true. The attack would come from everywhere.

Reactions: SA_Hawk
By the way, those lightly-thrown-around casualty numbers were provided by Hamas. It is likely that they have been inflated by at least 100% and probably more.

In any event, I remember that Heinrich Himmler explained the rationale for killing the children of Jews along with their parents. He theorized that if they were allowed to grow up to adulthood, they might seek revenge for the death of their parents. This in his view would be most unfortunate ... and he said as much in a speech.

There is an amazing amount of irony in all of this, but it could be seen as an "across the universe" piece of retribution in many quarters.

What is an "across the universe" anything other than a Beatles song?

I’ve been spay painting Free Palestine on everything. I thought it meant kill Hamas by any means necessary. I feel stupid now.

Reactions: hawkcub
Went on a walk around Gray’s Lake/Waterworks park (DSM) this morning. Beautiful park, beautiful morning.

But “Free Palestine” sprayed on Fleur tunnel wall, the Gray’s Lake ped bridge, the bridge over the Racoon River.

Hey morons:

Likely just some dipshit kids. I lived in East Village prior to the AC Hotel going up. After it was built they had an artist spray paint a mural on the cement wall going to the parking garage. It wasn't up for more than a day or so before some dickhead vandalized it.

There's just morons around who can't seem to contain their impulsive loser behavior.

Reactions: billanole
Yep. Here's what I saw when I read the article referenced in post #12.

You should have kept reading.

"The ministry is the only official source for Gaza casualties. Israel has sealed Gaza’s borders, barring foreign journalists and humanitarian workers. The AP is among a small number of international news organizations with teams in Gaza. While those journalists cannot do a comprehensive count, they’ve viewed large numbers of bodies at the sites of airstrikes, morgues and funerals.
The United Nations and other international institutions and experts, as well as Palestinian authorities in the West Bank — rivals of Hamas — say the Gaza ministry has long made a good-faith effort to account for the dead under the most difficult conditions.
“The numbers may not be perfectly accurate on a minute-to-minute basis,” said Michael Ryan, of the World Health Organization’s Health Emergencies Program. “But they largely reflect the level of death and injury.”
In previous wars, the ministry’s counts have held up to U.N. scrutiny, independent investigations and even Israel’s tallies."

Hey morons:

Sorry to hear of that graffiti. If someone is found doing that, they need to be held responsible for cleaning it up!

There is no evidence of this. Quite the opposite. What journalists are reporting of what they've seen syncs up with the numbers being reported.

You should have kept reading.

"The ministry is the only official source for Gaza casualties. Israel has sealed Gaza’s borders, barring foreign journalists and humanitarian workers. The AP is among a small number of international news organizations with teams in Gaza. While those journalists cannot do a comprehensive count, they’ve viewed large numbers of bodies at the sites of airstrikes, morgues and funerals.
The United Nations and other international institutions and experts, as well as Palestinian authorities in the West Bank — rivals of Hamas — say the Gaza ministry has long made a good-faith effort to account for the dead under the most difficult conditions.
“The numbers may not be perfectly accurate on a minute-to-minute basis,” said Michael Ryan, of the World Health Organization’s Health Emergencies Program. “But they largely reflect the level of death and injury.”
In previous wars, the ministry’s counts have held up to U.N. scrutiny, independent investigations and even Israel’s tallies."

You're spreading Hamas propaganda. Please stop.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT