ADVERTISEMENT

So Sick of this “Free Palestine” Crap

Not for this. OP has not once said that he's appalled by what Bibi is doing.
When the Democratically elected government chooses to carry out an attack like october 7th then the country that carried out said attack doesn't get to claim victim status when there's a response. There is no obligation for Israel to accept any ceasefire deal and any and all response is warranted and justified. War sucks. But the people of Palestine asked for thism

Reactions: Nole-4-Life
I have no military expertise, genius. It doesn't take any military experience to know that killing so many kids is wrong. It's sick that you can't agree.
I didn’t say I disagree.

So you criticize Israel for killing Hamas (which you said you 100% support) but you want no civilian casualties? Which in the history of war has never been done. You admit to having no expertise in fighting a war as well.

Israel could just carpet bomb all of Gaza and end Hamas on October 8th but instead chose to go in with their own troops (who have also suffered casualties) and is executing the lowest civilian casualty urban warfare in the most precision and tactical way possible. That is the truth.

There are still hostages there too. Imagine being one of them and the angony they are in. Actually don’t, Hamas would have slit your throat just for being queer.

Was he charged with crimes and is in power only to prevent criminal charges? Oh that's right Ukraine is being invaded.
Did you just type that with a straight face?

Shocked Adam Sandler GIF by Saturday Night Live

I didn’t say I disagree.

So you criticize Israel for killing Hamas (which you said you 100% support) but you want no civilian casualties? Which in the history of war has never been done. You admit to having no expertise in fighting a war as well.

Israel could just carpet bomb all of Gaza and end Hamas on October 8th but instead chose to go in with their own troops (who have also suffered casualties) and is executing the lowest civilian casualty urban warfare in the most precision and tactical way possible. That is the truth.

There are still hostages there too. Imagine being one of them and the angony they are in. Actually don’t, Hamas would have slit your throat just for being queer.
Huey: Hamas needs to die.

You: They would slit your throat.

Huey: ?? I literally just said that they need to die.

And I don't think that there could be zero innocent casualties. That would have to happen. I simply think that so many is insane. Wondering why you can't agree?

Huey: Hamas needs to die.

You: They would slit your throat.

Huey: ?? I literally just said that they need to die.

And I don't think that there could be zero innocent casualties. That would have to happen. I simply think that so many is insane. Wondering why you can't agree?
Because the actual number is still incredibly low and has demonstrated the IDF has shown incredible restraint. Keep in mind, Israel could just go scorched Earth on Gaza and obliterate and level every square inch.

You fail again and again to acknowledge that Hamas uses women and children as human shields. How do you take out a terrorist that has a child literally tied to them? How do you take out a bunker surrounded by women who Hamas won’t let leave? How do you access a tunnel whose entrance is in a school where Hamas is the principal as well as the janitor?

I’d really like you to propose one single tactic that could improve the civilian death count. Full of criticism and empty on ideas Huey. Shame on you.

Because the actual number is still incredibly low and has demonstrated the IDF has shown incredible restraint. Keep in mind, Israel could just go scorched Earth on Gaza and obliterate and level every square inch.

You fail again and again to acknowledge that Hamas uses women and children as human shields. How do you take out a terrorist that has a child literally tied to them? How do you take out a bunker surrounded by women who Hamas won’t let leave? How do you access a tunnel whose entrance is in a school where Hamas is the principal as well as the janitor?

I’d really like you to propose one single tactic that could improve the civilian death count. Full of criticism and empty on ideas Huey. Shame on you.
Your own link says 8,000 dead kids. That's not low. That's criminally high.

And I said many times that Hamas is hiding behind kids. Are you illiterate?

And if the best military strategy you have is to kill more kids than Hamas, then that is a seriously flawed plan.

Shame on you for supporting the murder of children.

Your own link says 8,000 dead kids. That's not low. That's criminally high.

And I said many times that Hamas is hiding behind kids. Are you illiterate?

And if the best military strategy you have is to kill more kids than Hamas, then that is a seriously flawed plan.

Shame on you for supporting the murder of children.
Please present just one idea that Israel could implement that would reduce civilian casualties.

Just one. Go.

Are you willing to admit that the murder of thousands of kids is wrong?

Of course! If that's what occurred, absolutely. But....I'll also ask about the circumstances of those deaths. Who reported those deaths? What element of fighting was occurring when those innocents were killed?

HEY ! EVERYONE! Act quick and decisive. Pick your sides and argue over your phone. This is a trage...
Hold on a sec, they bringing that Mulan Mcds Nugget sauce back? That slaps, Ima sway that, smash tha like button!

• Haha
Reactions: alaskanseminole
My guess is no. He's either trolling using a terrible humanitarian crisis or complaining about the content of graffiti under a bridge. Neither clseems like next level thinking to me.
I just do not understand this post.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT