ADVERTISEMENT

So, there was a school shooting out in Cali the other day

LaQuintaHawkeye

HB Heisman
Dec 16, 2017
Looks like any thread that was started about it is already buried 2-3 pages on this board.

Odd no discussion is keeping this towards the top.

Wonder why no national media outcry over this incident?

No strenuous debate over confiscating guns?

Where are the politicians in front of cameras blaming our President for his hate speech?

Surely the impeachment hearings aren't eating up all their time. :rolleyes:

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/santa-clarita-school-shooting/index.html

Looks like any thread that was started about it is already buried 2-3 pages on this board.

Odd no discussion is keeping this towards the top.

Wonder why no national media outcry over this incident?

No strenuous debate over confiscating guns?

Where are the politicians in front of cameras blaming our President for his hate speech?

Surely the impeachment hearings aren't eating up all their time. :rolleyes:

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/santa-clarita-school-shooting/index.html

Only two children were shot to death. Not enough to move the dial anymore.

Maybe we're now conditioned to this being the new normal. I noticed there wasn't a lot of coverage on yesterday's sunrise either.

That wouldn't matter. You would still be a racist POS
You mad bro? Sorry you and your ilk prefer to guzzle down the race-baiting leftstream headlines when it serves your purpose, but can't handle a bit of truth when posted on a free message board.

Now you are just being silly ... it would have to be a pretty lousy shooter to only kill 2 with an assault rifle.
giphy.gif

Do we even know who the shooter was at this point? I honestly have not seen anything about it but race baiting OP seems to know something.

Ok I found it...an Asian kid with a white persons first name.

What was the OPs point again? Does he want to BAN ASIANS???

Sounds like this kid was a Cross-Country runner, I look skeptically on anyone who likes to just go out and run, it has always seemed suspicious to me.

Reactions: poophawk
I thought the school massacre record was still held by an Asian kid with handguns (VTech).
The reason this isn't well known to most on here is because it doesn't fit in with the radical left's agenda (i.e. mainstream media) that only white males using "assault" rifles should be called out ...as it makes their race-baiting and pro gun-grab legislation appear more logical.

The reason this isn't well known to most on here is because it doesn't fit in with the radical left's agenda (i.e. mainstream media) that only white males using "assault" rifles should be called out ...as it makes their race-baiting and pro gun-grab legislation appear more logical.

The agenda of less dead school kids from randomized school and public shootings?

Reactions: BelemNole
Meaning we're now conditioned that something local like this has to become a national story?

Probably both that and that shootings in schools, especially with relatively low casualties, have lost a bit of their horror with their frequency.

Internet addiction

I would actually prefer that guns not be available to just anyone, be it Asian, Caucasian, African-American, Mexican-American. Not sure the bill that was blocked in committee yesterday explicitly made background check requirements on only white males, but seems unlikely.

Reactions: dgordo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT