ADVERTISEMENT

So Trudeau wants all Canadian truck drivers to take the vaccine, the same vaccine he got before he got Covid. Got it!

Roy L Fuchs

HR MVP
Nov 23, 2012
Liberal Lunacy at its best. “If you don’t take this vaccine I took to prevent me from getting Covid before I got Covid, then I’ll intentionally hurt our economy by adding further supply chain constraints.”
Now you see why liberalism is a mental disorder. Risk a worse economy for a vaccine that is not a vaccine and no scientific data to suggest an unvaxed person is more or less likely to transmit Covid.
If X=full of shit and stupidity; then liberals =10X.

fa5acc81a6424bed.png

Some of you people are nuts and just can't handle a changing environment. I don't know how you function in life. I guess that's why you're so nuts. The vaccine will have a different impact depending on the variant. We'll have to put you on suicide watch if the vaccine doesn't help at all for a new variant. Good luck because you're going to need it.

Some of you people are nuts and just can't handle a changing environment. I don't know how you function in life. I guess that's why you're so nuts. The vaccine will have a different impact depending on the variant. We'll have to put you on suicide watch if the vaccine doesn't help at all for a new variant. Good luck because you're going to need it.
"They're really, really good against variants." Anthony Fauci (May17, 2021 MSNBC)

"They're really, really good against variants." Anthony Fauci (May17, 2021 MSNBC)

Again, different variant. Try to to keep up, I know it's hard. And the vaccine is good against all variants for saving lives (for now). We'll see what the next variant is like.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Some of you people are nuts and just can't handle a changing environment. I don't know how you function in life.
I agree with this 1,000 percent. It's a great reason not to say the science is 100% correct and you are a fool for not believing every single thing that is said from the experts about covid and the vaccines. Do you agree?

They do increase immunity also but they don't give 100% immunity. Apparently 100% is the only acceptable level of immunity to make them worth taking.
Just like seatbelts, antilock brakes and airbags.
Totes worthless.

The MAGA record just keeps skipping back to the same track, over and over and over.

Just like seatbelts, antilock brakes and airbags.
Totes worthless.

The MAGA record just keeps skipping back to the same track, over and over and over.
Nope. You just keep doubling down in the face of massive evidence you've been wrong. You actually don't have to believe me. You can believe the vaccine pushers, who know that efficacy wanes to less than 50% after 6 months, and requires a booster. Or that efficacy against omicron is extremely low.

Reactions: naturalbornhawk

But yet,..YET there are large swaths that want everyone to get a vaccine and take measures that they have no real idea work and everyone is just supposed to comply without question. Your are disproving your own point.

I agree with this 1,000 percent. It's a great reason not to say the science is 100% correct and you are a fool for not believing every single thing that is said from the experts about covid and the vaccines. Do you agree?

I totally agree. Science changes, people change, virus's change, knowledge changes, there's a lot of change going on and so as a person, you have to be able to take in the information and then do your best to come to a conclusion. I don't take the "experts" so literally and I guess that's what helps me from getting so pissed at them if something changes. They're human and I understand it.

I subscribe to the Ron White state of awareness system,
1) Go find a mask
2) Put on the damn mask

I have a relative that's so pissed, because she thinks she's been lied to. She's so pissed that she didn't get the booster and now won't wear a mask. She's pissed about the type of mask that was recommended, she was wearing a cloth mask. My family has been wearing kn95 masks from the beginning because it was told that they gave the best protection. We are two people with the same information and came to different conclusions. She's pissed and is willing to put herself at risk (cut off her nose to spite her face). I'm happy and protected. That's not he "experts" fault that we feel so different. Even if I wore a cloth mask, I still would be fine with it since it was my decision.

But yet,..YET there are large swaths that want everyone to get a vaccine and take measures that they have no real idea work and everyone is just supposed to comply without question. Your are disproving your own point.

I don't care if people don't want to get vaccinated, but those same people need to accept the outcome. They might not get into stores, restaurants, and work. They need to be ok with the outcome of their decisions. Own your decision, don't blame others for it.

Nope. You just keep doubling down in the face of massive evidence you've been wrong. You actually don't have to believe me. You can believe the vaccine pushers, who know that efficacy wanes to less than 50% after 6 months, and requires a booster. Or that efficacy against omicron is extremely low.

LOLWUT?

Efficacy against severe disease holds up pretty well.
And most of those childhood vaccines you got required 4-5 doses, in case you were unaware. It's actually how MOST vaccines work.

I totally agree. Science changes, people change, virus's change, knowledge changes, there's a lot of change going on and so as a person, you have to be able to take in the information and then do your best to come to a conclusion. I don't take the "experts" so literally and I guess that's what helps me from getting so pissed at them if something changes. They're human and I understand it.

I subscribe to the Ron White state of awareness system,
1) Go find a mask
2) Put on the damn mask

I have a relative that's so pissed, because she thinks she's been lied to. She's so pissed that she didn't get the booster and now won't wear a mask. She's pissed about the type of mask that was recommended, she was wearing a cloth mask. My family has been wearing kn95 masks from the beginning because it was told that they gave the best protection. We are two people with the same information and came to different conclusions. She's pissed and is willing to put herself at risk (cut off her nose to spite her face). I'm happy and protected. That's not he "experts" fault that we feel so different. Even if I wore a cloth mask, I still would be fine with it since it was my decision.
My entire point is that no one can make an informed decision because they're holding back pertinent information from public view. Even when new information comes out if it doesn't fit the accepted narrative then it's censored and/or disqualified as misinformation by a compliant scientific community and the gaslighting propagandists of the MSM. The fact that you cannot dissent from the official narrative should be enough of a red flag to make one stop and question what the hell is really going on.

Reactions: hexumhawk
My entire point is that no one can make an informed decision because they're holding back pertinent information from public view. Even when new information comes out if it doesn't fit the accepted narrative then it's censored and/or disqualified as misinformation by a compliant scientific community and the gaslighting propagandists of the MSM. The fact that you cannot dissent from the official narrative should be enough of a red flag to make one stop and question what the hell is really going on.

You must be my relative because she keeps saying the same type of stuff. Stop listening to whatever news you're watching and start to think for yourself. I might be totally wrong but I'm totally fine with my decision. I've been fully vaccinated and I wear a mask. By doing those two things, I have simplified the whole situation and I'm fine with whatever outcome happens to me (third arm, die from the vaccine), because the one thing I know for sure is, I could die from the virus.

Just reading your post gives me a headache. It really is as simple as what Ron White says, Go get your helmet (vaccine and mask), put the damn helmet on (take the vaccine and put on the mask). I think you'll find that your life will be better in the long run.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT