ADVERTISEMENT

So Trudeau wants all Canadian truck drivers to take the vaccine, the same vaccine he got before he got Covid. Got it!

You must be my relative because she keeps saying the same type of stuff. Stop listening to whatever news you're watching and start to think for yourself. I might be totally wrong but I'm totally fine with my decision. I've been fully vaccinated and I wear a mask. By doing those two things, I have simplified the whole situation and I'm fine with whatever outcome happens to me (third arm, die from the vaccine), because the one thing I know for sure is, I could die from the virus.

Just reading your post gives me a headache. It really is as simple as what Ron White says, Go get your helmet (vaccine and mask), put the damn helmet on (take the vaccine and put on the mask). I think you'll find that your life will be better in the long run.

I'm totally fine with this line of thinking. I think it crosses the line when we are firing people from jobs and so on based on vaccination status.

Liberal Lunacy at its best. “If you don’t take this vaccine I took to prevent me from getting Covid before I got Covid, then I’ll intentionally hurt our economy by adding further supply chain constraints.”
Now you see why liberalism is a mental disorder. Risk a worse economy for a vaccine that is not a vaccine and no scientific data to suggest an unvaxed person is more or less likely to transmit Covid.
If X=full of shit and stupidity; then liberals =10X.
How long was he in the hospital?

What a disaster your precious COVID vaccines have been. Unsafe, and ineffective. Should have listened to me, shank and Nat from the very beginning, huh?

Oh, and masks don't work.

What is sad is,

You actually believe what you post. That is how dumb you are. Like literally, I definitely need your advice though! You seem like you are smart. Can you tell me why I haven't died from the vaccine that I got back in May, numbnuts???? Actually, tell me why hardly anyone has died from the vaccine, you DUMB PHUCKING IDIOT.

• Haha
Reactions: naturalbornhawk
What is sad is,

You actually believe what you post. That is how dumb you are. Like literally, I definitely need your advice though! You seem like you are smart. Can you tell me why I haven't died from the vaccine that I got back in May, numbnuts???? Actually, tell me why hardly anyone has died from the vaccine, you DUMB PHUCKING IDIOT.
You better go see a doctor. Your blood pressure meds need a refill.

Food for thought. The vaccines are certainly reducing symptoms but are they also resulting in new variants?
I've posted multiple times immunologists and virologists saying that using a leaky vaccine during a pandemic will likely lead to more, and potentially deadlier, variants. It's a known problem that the powers that be who rolled out this shit show simply ignored and plowed ahead anyway.

Your Jalapeno Poopers are the worst/
I'm 36, can go play a double header with a co-ed team in the men's D1, against a bunch of D3 kids playing in their off season, and chug Busch light and poppers post game..... you ever chugged Busch light and pounded poppers after one of your fancy jogs?

Or do you take your leggings off and sip chardonnay?

I'm 36, can go play a double header with a co-ed team in the men's D1, against a bunch of D3 kids playing in their off season, and chug Busch light and poppers post game..... you ever chugged Busch light and pounded poppers after one of your fancy jogs?

Or do you take your leggings off and sip chardonnay?

I refuse to drink Busch Light......

It's made is St. Louis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT