ADVERTISEMENT

So, who's getting ready to register as a republican?

Hawkize!!

HR All-American
Nov 19, 2001
I'm thinking to register as a republican in 2023 ... to vote in the GOP primary for anyone that runs against Trump. Hoping, of course, that the sane portion of the GOP rallies around one candidate this time. Would love to have Trump lose the primary in state after state and blame his fellow nutbags for the loss ... as we get to watch with popcorn.

Who's with me?

I'm thinking to register as a republican in 2023 ... to vote in the GOP primary for anyone that runs against Trump. Hoping, of course, that the sane portion of the GOP rallies around one candidate this time. Would love to have Trump lose the primary in state after state and blame his fellow nutbags for the loss ... as we get to watch with popcorn.

Who's with me?
They will scan you for chip implanted with vaccine.

they will know of your descent.

Who's with me?

Speaking of nutbags...

I’m not signing up. I’m not living in a fake religious country that holds people in prison for non-violent crimes to make money, illegal marijuana, tax breaks for the rich and cuts for mental health. Eff the repubs and their greedy selves. Dems aren’t much better, but still better. It’s not 1957 anymore. Racist puke republicans. Not all, just enough to make me say no thanks.

Who's with me?
Had this thought as well. Independents and some democrats need to save the republican party for the good of the nation.

I feel dirty.

In Michigan you don't need to declare a party before hand. There will be a Democratic ballot and a Republican ballot, yu get to request either one but only one.
I like that system. I'm an independent so I get neither ballot. Oh well, not like I can control which 2 crazy candidates win their primaries.

I'm too apathetic to vote in a Republican primary, but I commend the notion of trying to get out the Trump/MAGA style movement in the party.

This is not a bad plan if people can organize. Get a ton of norms/independents/dems to switch over to GOP. Talk over the MAGATS at GOP Caucuses.

Had this thought as well. Independents and some democrats need to save the republican party for the good of the nation.

I feel dirty.
Only Republicans can save the Republican Party...and that's moot at this point. There's no coming back from where they are.

A CNN poll released a week ago found that fully 59 percent of Republicans agreed that “believing that Donald Trump won the 2020 election” is either somewhat or very important to “what being a Republican means to you.”

Independents and conservative democrats and sane Republicans - whoever they are - need to kill that f'n monster.

Last edited:
Registering with parties invites spam and junk mail.

I've voted freely in both parties primaries before. I prefer that.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirtypool

Who's with me?

I’m just going to hack into the voting machines like last time. I like to wait for everyone to go to sleep thinking they are in the lead before I pull the trigger.

Only Republicans can save the Republican Party...and that's moot at this point. There's no coming back from where they are.

A CNN poll released a week ago found that fully 59 percent of Republicans agreed that “believing that Donald Trump won the 2020 election” is either somewhat or very important to “what being a Republican means to you.”

Independents and conservative democrats and sane Republicans - whoever they are - need to kill that f'n monster.

Hate to admit it, but I do totally judge people at this point based on their voter registration. If >80% of registered republicans still support Trump ... and you're registered republican, Imma be cautious around you. It's called 'probabilities', it's taught in school.

I don't understand why anyone would let it be known publicly that one is a republican anymore if one doesn't support Trump. It's like volunteering to wear the scarlet letter despite being an incel! None of the pleasure of belonging ... with all the social stigma.

Registering with parties invites spam and junk mail.

I've votes freely in both parties primaries before. I prefer that.

Where I live, one has to be registered with a party to vote in their primary. Registration needs to be done at least a few weeks in advance, I believe.

Who's with me?
Do you have to register as a Republican to vote against Trump? ...I'm an Independent and already plan to do so.

Who's with me?
Me....that crazy bastard needs to go away.

Where I live, one has to be registered with a party to vote in their primary. Registration needs to be done at least a few weeks in advance, I believe.
We've pretty much done away with party registration here. We have voter ID, but open everything and ample early voting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT