ADVERTISEMENT

Some of these preseason lists….

cmhawks99

HR Legend
Jul 23, 2002
Are very strange to me….

Mason Richman 3rd team, Logan Jones 4th team. If Logan Jones is the 4th best center then, the league doesn’t have many good centers.

As for Richman I know some of you have mentioned he was decent by the end of the year and I’m certainly no offensive line guru but to imagine he’s one of the six best tackles in the conference is amazing to me…

If that pans out with improvement and additions, hell who knows.

I also think Sebastian Castro is going to end up being one of the better defensive backs in the league along with a few other guys that didn’t get much notice!

I saw one mock draft that has Colby going as a high 2nd round pick!

ROUND 2

Connor Colby Iowa
Pick34

Adonai Mitchell Texas
Pick35

Johnny Wilson Florida State
Pick36

Troy Franklin Oregon
Pick37

Quinn Ewers Texas
Pick38

Bo Nix Oregon
Pick39

Are very strange to me….

Mason Richman 3rd team, Logan Jones 4th team. If Logan Jones is the 4th best center then, the league doesn’t have many good centers.

As for Richman I know some of you have mentioned he was decent by the end of the year and I’m certainly no offensive line guru but to imagine he’s one of the six best tackles in the conference is amazing to me…

If that pans out with improvement and additions, hell who knows.

I also think Sebastian Castro is going to end up being one of the better defensive backs in the league along with a few other guys that didn’t get much notice!

Hoping they (OL) all get a mean nasty streak in them.

• Haha
Reactions: HogLovinHawkeye
Are very strange to me….

How dare you think negatively about the OL!

We can't be having negativity on this board!!!!

I hope you’re just trying to be funny because if that’s the kind of negativity we had on this board, it would be a hell of a lot more pleasant place to be in!
But we already have that kind of negativity on the board............

Or are you just wanting people to metaphorically sh** on our awful OL in a more polite fashion than they've been doing?

;)

But we already have that kind of negativity on the board............

Or are you just wanting people to metaphorically sh** on our awful OL in a more polite fashion than they've been doing?

;)

I guess if you can’t tell the difference you shouldn’t comment, eh?

Ask around, hell start a poll. See if your peers are of the same opinion?

Don’t do it for me though, I know the difference.

I guess if you can’t tell the difference you shouldn’t comment, eh? (Lol)

Ask around, hell start a poll. (Still sore about that, I see........ ;) )See if your peers are of the same opinion? (I don't know which opinion we're talking about here, but........probably.)

Don’t do it for me though, I know the difference. (Oh yeah, well......
giphy.gif

Reactions: obfuscating
Anyone ever do a preseason rank and post season rank by year since Kirk started? Just curious how things looked heading into seasons versus how the end rank. Yeah I could probably Google and locate the information but maybe someone already did that.
Unless there's an old article from one of the beat writers, you're probably gonna have to look that up.

The last 15 years or so shouldn't be hard to find, but full preseason rankings of all FBS teams going back to 1999 might be tough.

Sorry I remember now, you started a poll, I don’t remember how it read or what it was about, but I think I remember it didn’t gain much traction 🥰

Yeah that’s been a real blight on my mind for some time…🤔 I do appreciate the fact that you feel like I’m real concerned about what you have to say😎

There are a handful of fellas in here who think they are good at “triggering” people it’s cute.

And the reality is they relish anybody who is foolish enough to try to disprove it… I don’t remember things well enough anymore to get very “triggered” but keep on trying, friend! I enjoy the attention…

Sorry I remember now, you started a poll, I don’t remember how it read or what it was about, but I think I remember it didn’t gain much traction (It did actually. It was just over quick because there wasn't much of an argument to be had. People still care about winning conference titles, even if you don't. ;) 🥳😘🤩🤓🥰🤠)

Yeah that’s been a real blight on my mind for some time…(Good.) I do appreciate the fact that you feel like I’m real concerned about what you have to say😎

There are a handful of fellas in here who think they are good at “triggering” people it’s cute. (nttawwt......)

And the reality is they relish anybody who is foolish enough to try to disprove it… I don’t remember things well enough anymore to get very “triggered” but keep on trying, friend! I enjoy the attention…
^^^This is how you quote someone's post so that you know they're replying to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT