ADVERTISEMENT

Injuries--Logan Jones, Beau Stephens, Rusty Feth, Mason Richman

I realize BF is really bad at his job but holy cow the amount of injuries to key players this offense has had all season is remarkable.
Do you remember how bad we were, fully loaded, last season?

It doesn’t matter if our offensive players are healthy.. We are still the lowest tier of offensive football.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkOn15
Imagine a world where Proctor is at one Tackle and Joe Alt is at the other Tackle spot. What might have been for the line this year.
Keep that mentality, guys we missed on. That and $5 will get you a cup of coffee

Here’s another expression for you…
go away gtfo GIF
Nah

I updated the orig post with this:

Richman, Feth, Jones, Colby and Dunker were the OL starters.

However:

* Logan Jones emerged after halftime with a walking boot on his right foot. Didn’t play then entire second half. Elsbury replaced him at center.

* Beau Stephens was carted off. He had knee issues earlier this season.

* Rusty Feth'sright arm was in a sling postgame. Feth was listed as questionable at halftime per Iowa Sports Information but played LG at the end.

* Mason Richman was listed as questionable at halftime per Iowa Sports Information. He wasn't out there for the final drive.

At the end of the game:
DeJong was LT
Feth was LG
Elsbury was C
Colby was RG
Dunker was RT

Last edited:

However:

* Logan Jones emerged after halftime with a walking boot on his right foot. Didn’t play then entire second half. Elsbury replaced him at center.

* Rusty Feth's right arm was in a sling postgame. Feth was listed as questionable at halftime but played LG at the end.

* Mason Richman wasn't out there for the final drive.

At the end of the game:
DeJong was LT
Feth was LG
Elsbury was C
Colby was RG
Dunker was RT
But Fran….you told me last week that injuries don’t make a difference….you forgot to mention the two tight ends and the qb…..

But Fran….you told me last week that injuries don’t make a difference….you forgot to mention the two tight ends and the qb…..
and rb1....i get every team has injuries, but this yr our Offense has been hit esp hard.

and rb1....i get every team has injuries, but this yr our Offense has been hit esp hard.

yep.

At the end of the game, this was our OL:
#56 Nick DeJong was LT
#60 Rusty Feth was LG
#76 Tyler Elsbury was C
#77 Connor Colby was RG
#67 Gennngs Dunker was RT

Last edited:
I updated the orig post with this:

However:

* Rusty Feth'sright arm was in a sling postgame. Feth was listed as questionable at halftime per Iowa Sports Information but played LG at the end.

* Mason Richman was listed as questionable at halftime per Iowa Sports Information. He wasn't out there for the final drive.

At the end of the game:
DeJong was LT
Feth was LG
Elsbury was C
Colby was RG
Dunker was RT
I didn't get to watch any of the game, how did Elsbury seem to do at Center?

It is really comical when you go back and watch it, Deac stares him down the entire time. He could have been triple covered, had time and a receiver on the right side open by 30 yards and he would have still thrown it there. Incredibly difficult for any OC to scheme up plays in the passing game with a 1 read QB.

Reactions: MeetTheFerentzes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT