ADVERTISEMENT

Something I missed about Walz til now

Hoosierhawkeye

HB King
Sep 16, 2008
My wife just sent me this, and I honestly did not know about it.

He has a neuro divergent son.

I would be very happy to see that voice in the room in the WH.
And right wing twitter was making fun of him last night for being excited/crying when seeing his dad on stage.

GVl_iCvXwAAe7LM

And right wing twitter was making fun of him last night for being excited/crying when seeing his dad on stage.
Yeah, the same people that carried around fake JD Vance jizz cups last week are attempting to paint a neurodivergent teenager as "weird" and being a "pussy."

We live in the absolute dumbest of times and the MAGA group is just packed full of the worst people in this country.

My wife just sent me this, and I honestly did not know about it.

He has a neuro divergent son.

I would be very happy to see that voice in the room in the WH.
Ummmmmmm......most of these lies have already been de-frocked....but continue to stroke your chicken over it if it makes you feel good!

It is amazing how terrified the GOP is of Walz. Is it because he's a teacher? Amazing how threatened they are by him. Seriously, you'd think he were the top of the ticket.
They know IF ,LA is able to win this election, they are very possibly looking at 4 consecutive democrat presidencies.

It is amazing how terrified the GOP is of Walz. Is it because he's a teacher? Amazing how threatened they are by him. Seriously, you'd think he were the top of the ticket.
It's because Walz proves it's incredibly easy to be a decent human being. They can't grasp how that's possible, so they just keep nitpicking at every little goddamn thing about him attempting to make him out to be worse than their candidate...who just happens to be a rapist.

It's because Walz proves it's incredibly easy to be a decent human being. They can't grasp how that's possible, so they just keep nitpicking at every little goddamn thing about him attempting to make him out to be worse than their candidate...who just happens to be a rapist.
Can't wait for NC's right wing think piece how Walz lied about having a special needs son, and then 2 days later a right wing think piece how Walz doesn't have a son at all.

My favorite is the incels screaming the loudest about very likely use the term “uni-party” frequently in their discords. As they vote for Peter Thiel’s Vance

Can't wait for NC's right wing think piece how Walz lied about having a special needs son, and then 2 days later a right wing think piece how Walz doesn't have a son at all.
no, walz will make some kind of general statement about his son and his condition without going into his specific diagnosis

then his son's diagnosis will come out AND OMG WALZ LIED ABOUT HIS SONS CONDITION

we know the playbook...we've already seen it

no, walz will make some kind of general statement about his son and his condition without going into his specific diagnosis

then his son's diagnosis will come out AND OMG WALZ LIED ABOUT HIS SONS CONDITION

we know the playbook...we've already seen it
Sadly, this is a very real possibility.

Reactions: IACub and millah_22
As Walz himself makes couch references. Get the F out of here with your high ground act.

Something tells me that mocking a sitting US senator who is running for Vice President of the United States is maybe slightly different from mocking a 17 year old child with learning disabilities who is not running for any office.

I mean erase the learning disabilities. He's a 17 year old child who is a private citizen.

The MAGA reaction to this is why I can never vote for them. That's my kid they are mocking by proxy. That's my kid Donald Trump wants to kill because it "costs too much money"

Now of course go ahead and explain to me how Donald Trump was "just joking" about murdering children.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT