ADVERTISEMENT

Something I missed about Walz til now

My wife just sent me this, and I honestly did not know about it.

He has a neuro divergent son.

I would be very happy to see that voice in the room in the WH.
Yes, and sadly the maga crew is making fun of him on social media. Really sickening.

Yeah, the same people that carried around fake JD Vance jizz cups last week are attempting to paint a neurodivergent teenager as "weird" and being a "pussy."

We live in the absolute dumbest of times and the MAGA group is just packed full of the worst people in this country.
I have been against social passing in schools for 2 decades. That mistake of allowing kids to move a grade without learning has helped create MAGA idiots. They are just the worst damn part of America. I still can't understand how more men prefer Trump to Harris. The women in this country are the ones who have to save it because clearly my species seems to prefer a fake tough guy conman rapist.

Maybe the right can't grasp being loved by their children?
oDVI7cC.gif

I that his child?

I have been against social passing in schools for 2 decades. That mistake of allowing kids to move a grade without learning has helped create MAGA idiots. They are just the worst damn part of America. I still can't understand how more men prefer Trump to Harris. The women in this country are the ones who have to save it because clearly my species seems to prefer a fake tough guy conman rapist.

Yeah I don't understand that at all.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Ignoring all the idiotic "both sides" BS, this would be a good cause for Walz' wife to champion as second lady. As I have said before, my oldest is high-functioning autistic. My youngest moved to northern MN last year and when we discovered how advanced they were in dealing with neurodivergency, we started discussing pulling up our NC roots and moving up there, too. No decisions at the moment but when interest rates come down we may investigate selling our paid-for house and making the move.

My wife just sent me this, and I honestly did not know about it.

He has a neuro divergent son.

I would be very happy to see that voice in the room in the WH.

It’s never the Trumpers that get an unexpected connection.

The article mentions NDV is often confused with autism - but doesn’t say what makes them different?

It’s never the Trumpers that get an unexpected connection.

The article mentions NDV is often confused with autism - but doesn’t say what makes them different?

I'm not an expert on it but from what it sounds the two are pretty close. I think if you wanted to know the difference you would probably have to read something from an expert where this article was just saying what condition he was diagnosed with.

Holy crap that was Ted Cruz's daughter. I really want to give him the benefit of the doubt but none of my kids have ever pulled back from affection like that. Ever. Why would she do that?
She’s tired. Would be my guess. Being on the road as a show horse would do that to any young child.

Last edited:
They know IF ,LA is able to win this election, they are very possibly looking at 4 consecutive democrat presidencies.
It needs to be at least this long. They need to be in the doghouse for a really, really, really long time for the way they have embraced fascism. Honestly, it would be nice if "GOP" just became synonymous with "Facist, White Christian autocrats". I'm not sure they understand how stupid Project 2025 was for them. They are going to have that anchor thrown around their neck for the next two or three elections at least. Maybe longer. "no no, I don't support that at all! I don't even know what it is!" "Well, do you really want to risk that he's not just saying that to get you to vote for him?".

With luck, a new Party will form that will include all the alienated Republicans will form. It might be the only way to get rid of the Project 2025 label.

Reactions: BGHAWK and torbee
The trumpis have had a good teacher regarding making fun of handicapped and other examples of denigrating anyone not in the trump cult. Crying is a sign of strength, not weakness. Making fun of anyone, special needs or not, is a sign of weakness, not strength.

Reactions: torbee
It needs to be at least this long. They need to be in the doghouse for a really, really, really long time for the way they have embraced fascism. Honestly, it would be nice if "GOP" just became synonymous with "Facist, White Christian autocrats". I'm not sure they understand how stupid Project 2025 was for them. They are going to have that anchor thrown around their neck for the next two or three elections at least. Maybe longer. "no no, I don't support that at all! I don't even know what it is!" "Well, do you really want to risk that he's not just saying that to get you to vote for him?".

With luck, a new Party will form that will include all the alienated Republicans will form. It might be the only way to get rid of the Project 2025 label.

Let's just win this one hopefully. A lot changes in 4 years and people will probably have forgot about that one.

You have to forgive WDT and Northern.

They are supporters of the BITCH BABY party, so they are ascairt all the time.

Just pat them on the head and tell them it will be alright.r
If you look at most great leaders in American History. They share these qualities. Curiosity, knowledge of history, empathy, varied experiences, and doubts.

One thing is for sure, the GOP has the resiliency of a fungus.
I’m a touch curious about Vance if Trump wins. Does he and the Silicon Valley Bros try to 25th Trump after the mid terms.
Now if he loses there is no chance for Vance anywhere. At least from my perspective.

I’m a touch curious about Vance if Trump wins. Does he and the Silicon Valley Bros try to 25th Trump after the mid terms.
Now if he loses there is no chance for Vance anywhere. At least from my perspective.

Nah I don't think Vance can get that kind of following behind him to 25th Trump.

He is going to hang on for 4 years hoping that Trump would name him the heir apparent.

Reactions: tumorboy
Nah I don't think Vance can get that kind of following behind him to 25th Trump.

He is going to hang on for 4 years hoping that Trump would name him the heir apparent.
Money talks. If Elon and Theil can recruit more billionaires.

Reactions: pjhawk
You have to forgive WDT and Northern.

They are supporters of the BITCH BABY party, so they are ascairt all the time.

Just pat them on the head and tell them it will be alright.
The irony of you saying that, while trying to comfort someone offended by internet memes, is not lost on me.

Kyle got his life back and he was relentlessly mocked for crying, no?? Wasn't even scripted like this....
sure, travelling to another state heavily armed looking for trouble and shooting and killing unarmed protesters then crying like a little bitch and being a special needs child and crying for your fathers VP nomination are exactly the same thing. MAGATS are the worst.

sure, travelling to another state heavily armed looking for trouble and shooting and killing unarmed protesters then crying like a little bitch and being a special needs child and crying for your fathers VP nomination are exactly the same thing. MAGATS are the worst.
Never report for jury duty in this country, comrade........

Ignoring all the idiotic "both sides" BS, this would be a good cause for Walz' wife to champion as second lady. As I have said before, my oldest is high-functioning autistic. My youngest moved to northern MN last year and when we discovered how advanced they were in dealing with neurodivergency, we started discussing pulling up our NC roots and moving up there, too. No decisions at the moment but when interest rates come down we may investigate selling our paid-for house and making the move.
But wait, I thought Minnesota had fallen. Are there still some areas in far northern Minnesota where it is safe for Magas to go?

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
Make sure you send your old lady down this trail on arrival >

It's because Walz proves it's incredibly easy to be a decent human being. They can't grasp how that's possible, so they just keep nitpicking at every little goddamn thing about him attempting to make him out to be worse than their candidate...who just happens to be a rapist.
I like Walz! As far as I know he's never committed a felony nor has he ever tried to overturn the results of an election.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT