ADVERTISEMENT

Somewhat it the swarm

pondscum

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jun 18, 2011
Joined the Swarm. They sent me a golf shirt and a T shirt with the Swarm logo. For me here’s the problem I live on in Phoenix, just moved here 3years ago knowing no one. I wore my Hawk gear every where and still do. In my golf leagues I’m called the Hawk. The real fun is so many people know the Tiger Hawk or know the gear. Many, many are from the Midwest and the Big Ten and the know Iowa and the Hawk. I get stopped everywhere to talk the Hawks or their teams. Can’t make it through the grocery without being stopped. Ok long way around the Swarm has their own logo which no one here will recognize. I’m sure in Iowa it will be ok but here nothing. I think the Swarm has to put a better logo on the clothes that people outside of Iowa will recognize. Sorry to say here my Swarm garb will just be work clothes for the house

• Haha
Reactions: HogLovinHawkeye
Joined the Swarm. They sent me a golf shirt and a T shirt with the Swarm logo. For me here’s the problem I live on in Phoenix, just moved here 3years ago knowing no one. I wore my Hawk gear every where and still do. In my golf leagues I’m called the Hawk. The real fun is so many people know the Tiger Hawk or know the gear. Many, many are from the Midwest and the Big Ten and the know Iowa and the Hawk. I get stopped everywhere to talk the Hawks or their teams. Can’t make it through the grocery without being stopped. Ok long way around the Swarm has their own logo which no one here will recognize. I’m sure in Iowa it will be ok but here nothing. I think the Swarm has to put a better logo on the clothes that people outside of Iowa will recognize. Sorry to say here my Swarm garb will just be work clothes for the house
Spread the word. What it is and what it’s about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT