ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry Peyton, but that’s not a King’s Hawaiian bun

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
IMG-0925.png
image.jpg
WTF? How do you have a King’s Hawaiian slider commercial then say, “There’s the perfect King’s Hawaiian slider and then not use a King’s Hawaiian? It’s not even the one Eli eats!!!!

Well, this is a great way to start my weekend. What’s happening in this world? Am I the only one who cares?

I would rather not be the the person responsible for this commercial....that I would hope is looking for a job right now.

Last edited:
Are you thinking of their original sweet rolls?

That looks like one of their slider buns. They’ve branched out over the past few years.

Even their slider buns come baked together.

I have pulled enough King Hawaiian products out of the freezer over the years to know their product at a glance.

They have other products…

The buns that Peyton has is not that...those buns are still going to have tear marks, where the bun in the picture is a separate made bun.

Even their slider buns come baked together.

I have pulled enough King Hawaiian products out of the freezer over the years to know their product at a glance.
You’re right. I’m sure they started the video shoot and realized they forgot the slider buns. Then the director told an assistant to go over to the 7-Eleven real quick and grab whatever slider buns they have.

Funny thing to me though is that people think Kings Hawaiian is fresh.

It comes to every store frozen.

It’s 2024 and welcome to brand marketing 101.

Looks like we’re gonna hafta start at the beginning of the book.

Thank you. I was so floored by the accusation of bun misrepresentation that I missed they were both there at the party.
Eli stole Peyton's perfect burger! And then the bun magically changed.

Sorry, everyone. I thought this was America. Not some Albanian, third world, public access bullshit country.

Reactions: DBQStarHawk
Fc8Mtp4XwAQa2A0.jpg:large
It appears that they are well stocked for the party. Probably in case of a missing knife or having a poor tear situation to deal with?

They better get eating...those things have a short shelf life after they are thawed....and somebody hid the use by date sticker pretty well. Should be clearly visible on the front of the package 😀

Reactions: DBQStarHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT