ADVERTISEMENT

Southwest delays flight because a passenger spilled some fried rice....

I am all in for the rice spiller being publicly flogged because WTF did you bring rice on a damn plane, eat before you get on or buy a pack of crackers you SOB

The flight attendant can STFU though, you get paid to address issues on the plane which includes messes on the floor, you are not everyone's mama

Common misconception, FAs are not there to clean up messes like that. They don’t have the equipment and actually ISNT their job to do so. Collecting cups and trash handed to them when going down the aisle is a completely different thing. There are cleaning crews between every flight with the proper equipment to handle messes like this. FA probably is being overdramatic because that’s what they do, but they aren’t wrong. They DONT get paid for that and they are there only for your safety.

Common misconception, FAs are not there to clean up messes like that. They don’t have the equipment and actually ISNT their job to do so. Collecting cups and trash handed to them when going down the aisle is a completely different thing. There are cleaning crews between every flight with the proper equipment to handle messes like this. FA probably is being overdramatic because that’s what they do, but they aren’t wrong. They DONT get paid for that and they are there only for your safety.
I can’t imagine the slobs and rude jerks they have to put up with every day.

Reactions: BlIIlken2
Oh boy, spilled fried rice causing a flight delay? Talk about a major catastrophe! Who would've imagined that a little food mishap could throw the entire operation off track? It's mind-blowing how those flight attendants, who are apparently just waiters and waitresses in disguise, couldn't handle the ""life-threatening"" situation of a few rice grains on the floor. But hey, here's a thought: instead of dealing with such absurd delays, have you ever considered renting a private jet? Believe it or not, it might actually be more affordable than you think! I recently discovered that companies like www.aerialjets.com offer some options. Maybe it's time to rethink our travel choice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Funky Bunch
I am all in for the rice spiller being publicly flogged because WTF did you bring rice on a damn plane, eat before you get on or buy a pack of crackers you SOB

The flight attendant can STFU though, you get paid to address issues on the plane which includes messes on the floor, you are not everyone's mama
This, bringing food that's going to smell on a plane is the rudest shit people can do. Once sat across an isle from a guy with a small pizza to himself, another time a family of 4 was eating McDonalds behind me. Both times the smell just overwhelmed the plane. If you're hungry grab a granola bar, or combo's or chips. Anything but hot stinky ass food.

Last edited:
Also, I'd of been the person to just go clean it up just to get going. Not sitting on a runway just to see a pissing match between the FA and the other passengers.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT