ADVERTISEMENT

Spare me with the pathetic polls

Right. Because American citizens do not commit crimes. Well, except for the guy you want to be President. He's committed more crimes than any of these jackholes you are posting about.
Do more drugs! 🤡 It's really this simple, Clyde, US citizens that are criminals, belong in jail/prison. ILLEGALS who don't even belong here, are ALL criminals and should be in jail/prison or kicked the **** out. Leftists like you and jo, prevent all the aforementioned outcomes!

Do more drugs! 🤡 It's really this simple, Clyde, US citizens that are criminals, belong in jail/prison. ILLEGALS who don't even belong here, are ALL criminals and should be in jail/prison or kicked the **** out. Leftists like you and jo, prevent all the aforementioned outcomes!
Please point to a post where I have said anything like you are making up right now. Republicans killed a deal on the border, again. That's all on you.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
The ones (plural) that have him down in every single swing state. Same ones that have chis drinking and rage posting
So why not post links then, so you can show us all how well your candidate is doing? See how easy it is??

I only see headlines that show Biden is gaining in swing states, but I await your non-response or telling me how these polls are somehow not legit without supporting your claim.

So why not post links then, so you can show us all how well your candidate is doing? See how easy it is??

I only see headlines that show Biden is gaining in swing states, but I await your non-response or telling me how these polls are somehow not legit without supporting your claim.

takes a special kind of stupid to think either of them have been anything better then worthless.
TarHeel is right. There is a huge difference between Trump and Biden. That doesn’t mean Biden is great or even good. It just means Trump is in a special class of terrible.

Btw, I wouldn’t refer to someone else as being a “special kind of stupid” if you don’t know the difference between “then” and “than.”

So you went with deflection and an 8 year old article that has nothing to do with today. Did you change your stance? instead of touting Trump being up in the polls you're now going to argue that he was once down in the polls so they don't matter? He also lost the biggest poll - the 2020 election.

Go ahead and continue to not support your statement with deflection and insults. I expect it.

👇 The non-response emoji. Classic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Right. Because American citizens do not commit crimes. Well, except for the guy you want to be President. He's committed more crimes than any of these jackholes you are posting about.
So are you suggesting that it’s ok for non US citizens to be committing crimes?
American citizens will unfortunately always commit crimes.
As a country we could actually do something to stop illegals from committing crimes here in the US but your buddy Joe prefers to encourage it.

TarHeel is right. There is a huge difference between Trump and Biden. That doesn’t mean Biden is great or even good. It just means Trump is in a special class of terrible.

Btw, I wouldn’t refer to someone else as being a “special kind of stupid” if you don’t know the difference between “then” and “than.”

As a country we could actually do something to stop illegals from committing crimes here in the US but your buddy Joe prefers to encourage it.
Since the crime rate for non-citizens is lower than for actual citizens, mathematically speaking we should be in favor of all crime being committed by non-citizens, right?

Since the crime rate for non-citizens is lower than for actual citizens, mathematically speaking we should be in favor of all crime being committed by non-citizens, right?
That might be the dumbest thing I’ve ever read.
All non citizen crime could be eliminated. Wouldn’t you want to get rid of any crime that could easily be eliminated. Instead you want them to commit more crime.

That might be the dumbest thing I’ve ever read.
All non citizen crime could be eliminated. Wouldn’t you want to get rid of any crime that could easily be eliminated. Instead you want them to commit more crime.
I should have known not to bring math into a discussion with you.

Unfortunately, Trump ordered his little minions to ditch the bipartisan bill. Blame him.

I should have known a Biden lover would support illegal immigration.
No, I just support crimes by non-citizens since they do it at a lower rate than us. Well, you at least.

I assume most have you on ignore, which I will do now. It's like trying to talk to a kid banging his head on the floor.

No, I just support crimes by non-citizens since they do it at a lower rate than us. Well, you at least.

I assume most have you on ignore, which I will do now. It's like trying to talk to a kid banging his head on the floor.
So you support crimes that we shouldn’t even have to deal with in the first place plus deal with all the crimes committed by legal citizens. Yet I’m the kid banging his head on the floor?

you sure you’re not the one that’s hit his head a few to many times?

All ya need to look at has been down ballot races. The Dems are cleaning house even in the reddest of states. Sorry magats you guys are goin get kicked in the nut sack this election.

Amazing you can possibly win a re-election with a near 60% disapproval rating. What an awful situation we have put ourselves in.

Thumbnail

another pee tape.
I just hope when Trump isn’t elected, Putin finally says, “oh what the heck, neither of us is getting any younger”, and releases the pee tapes.

It’s infa …. Something something something dark side compete week apparently

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT