ADVERTISEMENT

Speaker Johnson Signs Impeachment Letter For Mayorkas

If he truly gets impeached, it will be the biggest accomplishment of this GOP, controlled House!

Man....I can't wait for November!!!!!

Reactions: cigaretteman
8 million illegals isn't an "actual issue" to you?
First they aren't "illegals" that's mean. It's okay for you to be labeled a bigot, nationalist, MAGot, etc. But don't you DARE call these people "Illegals."

SHAME ON YOU SIR. SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME. ;)

First they aren't "illegals" that's mean. It's okay for you to be labeled a bigot, nationalist, MAGot, etc. But don't you DARE call these people "Illegals."

SHAME ON YOU SIR. SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME. ;)
Gotta call a spade a spade. They're criminal illegals lol

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Pelosi wins all prizes in that regard...

Dog Gif GIF

Johnson needs a way to take pressure off his incompetence.

Going after Mayorkas is nothing more than a diversion tactic.
Every single Republican in the House knows this is going nowhere.

Republicans = Trash

Your "solution" started with allowing for 1.825 million illegals per year into the country. Get ****ed. That's not a solution. It's an obvious non starter so you dunces could pretend it's someone else's fault again. ****ing educate yourself.

I am not a fan of the National Security and Border Act, 2024 , but your comment which has been repeated numerous times is not factual.

The portion of the bill you are referencing grants Homeland Security emergency authority if numbers reach certain levels on a single day or 7-day average.
The 5000 figure states the order must be exercised

Here is the relevant section:
Sec. 3301. Border emergency authority.  Creates Sec. 244B of the Immigration and Nationality Act which grants the Secretary of Homeland Security new emergency authority to respond to extraordinary migration circumstances. The “border emergency authority” may be exercised if the 7-day average number of cumulative encounters of inadmissible aliens is between 4,000 and 5,000 per day and must be exercised if the 7-day average is above 5,000 per day. Exercise of the authority is also required if the number of encounters on a single day exceeds 8,500. Unaccompanied minors from non-contiguous countries are not included in the total number of encounters for the purposes of this section.  When use of the emergency authority is authorized, the Secretary has the authority to prohibit the entry into the U.S. of all individuals, except unaccompanied minors, between ports of entry and may only screen individuals for eligibility for withholding of removal or protection under the Convention Against Torture. Concurrently, U.S. Customs and Border Protection is required to continue processing a minimum of 1,400 inadmissible aliens per day across southwest land ports of entry under expedited removal or the 235B non-custodial removal proceedings contained in this title, ensuring that access to the asylum system remains available.

You are right there isn't any actual proof yet, but this tells you all you need to know...

The provenance of the flyers was still unknown Wednesday. They contained errors in spelling and grammar, and appeared to include verbatim paragraphs from the organization’s English-language website that were translated into Spanish using online translation software.

Despite the flyers’ uncertain origin, unverified claims about them have proliferated online this week and came up during a congressional hearing Tuesday, when House Republicans raised them in their questioning of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.

You are right there isn't any actual proof yet, but this tells you all you need to know...

The provenance of the flyers was still unknown Wednesday. They contained errors in spelling and grammar, and appeared to include verbatim paragraphs from the organization’s English-language website that were translated into Spanish using online translation software.

Despite the flyers’ uncertain origin, unverified claims about them have proliferated online this week and came up during a congressional hearing Tuesday, when House Republicans raised them in their questioning of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.
So you're speculating and claiming you're correct outright regardless. Got it.

Wild seeing people like @sober_teacher laughing at this murder that should have never happened. How you consider yourself a good or moral person is beyond me. Pure scum.

Wild seeing people like @sober_teacher laughing at this murder that should have never happened. How you consider yourself a good or moral person is beyond me. Pure scum.
Might want to ask me what I was laughing at instead of assuming and just making an ass out of yourself first.

In this instance, I’m laughing at Hawley - he has zero credibility.

Probably something like this?

Democrats being anti-American obstructionists?

Mayorkas should be out of a job and awaiting prosecution for criminal negligence.

Now “illegals” are taking jobs away from American citizens? What jobs? C’mon Senator, even you are better than this! What jobs are the “illegals” pirating away from us citizens? They are taking the jobs YOU don’t want!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT