ADVERTISEMENT

Special counsel charges FBI informant with lying to the bureau about Hunter and Joe Biden

Wasn't a whistleblower. The FBI actually believed Smirnov while he acted as an informant. The special prosecutor recognized the lies.
So I assume they will be charging Chris Steele and Hillary Clinton immediately right?

This is the problem with your line of reasoning. If he did this and deserves to be charged so do those two. The FBI used their information to lie to a judge.

Who is going to tell Hawkedoff who appointed Weiss ? 😂😂😂
What is amazing is you think that carries some sort of weight when it means absolutely nothing. You are so tribal that you actually believe that matters

So I assume they will be charging Chris Steele and Hillary Clinton immediately right?

This is the problem with your line of reasoning. If he did this and deserves to be charged so do those two. The FBI used their information to lie to a judge.
No group of people are more obsessed with a woman that has zero impact on politics today than Trumpers.

For a long time law enforcement agencies from local police to the FBI use questionable tactics and are constitutionally allowed to lie to people to get what they need. This is not a new problem. But I would say if you don't commit crimes, and you don't lie to those asking you about it (in fact never speak to them at all without a lawyer) then you're probably ok. The burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt lies on the state, so if they are making accusations that he lied, they better be able to prove it, or they look bad. Feds generally don't prosecute if they don't have a solid case.

Yes there are a lot of politically motivated people out there that think they will help their cause by saying things that aren't true. In America you can do that, just not under oath. If this guy said one thing, and the FBI can prove he said another under oath, then there isn't really anything sinister going on here and he's just screwed.
This a reasonable response if one had faith in the intentions of the agents. They have lost most of that credibility and perhaps never deserved it in the first place. This is bigger than politics although the politically motivated actions of people within these agencies sure is serving as a platform to illustrate just how evil their actions have become.

If they can do this to the powerful what happens when they turn their powers against you. Against anyone. This is gulag type behaviors from these people.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
If you believe that you are a fool
You brought her up in this thread not about her, correct? Your obsession is quite easy to see.

It's ok, we'll get through this. I know it's tough having your Biden impeachment dreams crushed. You're still in the "denial" phase of grief here and that's okay. It takes time to get over this stuff. I wish you the best of luck, my friend!

Like I said you truly are a stupid person.
So...you have no story to tell.

Star Trek Kirk GIF

This a reasonable response if one had faith in the intentions of the agents. They have lost most of that credibility and perhaps never deserved it in the first place. This is bigger than politics although the politically motivated actions of people within these agencies sure is serving as a platform to illustrate just how evil their actions have become.

If they can do this to the powerful what happens when they turn their powers against you. Against anyone. This is gulag type behaviors from these people.

I think its perfect reasonable to be skeptical of agents who might have unethical motivations. The system is mostly designed to combat that. The agent is a low level guy, who has to report up, and at some one will have to make a case, using evidence and proof gathered that the agent did he job. If he didn't it will come out. It's a long process but unless everyone in every step along the way is corrupt (aka Deep State), it's going to be hard to for one agent or even a few bad actors to get away with anything.

You used the guys who lied on warrants as an example earlier. They eventually got exposed and the record was set straight. Took a while but once their claims were examined under a microscope, their story didn't add up. Our system isn't perfect, and its hardly fool proof, but for the most part it works.

Its current mistrust of our law enforcement is a sad thing, but that has been earned by a few and spread to all.

Reactions: 4ohs and torbee
Your stupidity is unrivaled. Enjoy the well-earned mockery.
It's always funny in threads like this (and the thread that was revived recently about the adult pushing the kid down) when Hawkedoff has an idiotic take on something, and he fights tooth and nail to get his point across, repeatedly gets told how dumb he is, yet he just continues to think that the other 99% of people are the idiots, and that he's right.

Can you remind me how many got charged lying in Ferguson, mo?
Deflect, deflect deflect.

Once again, the party of ****1NG LIARS that you hold dear, are shown to be A BUNCH OF ****1NG LIARS!

Do you ever tire of looking like a complete political hack who adores a bunch of old crooks and liars that involuntarily shit themselves on a daily basis? Have you always been such an easy mark and a rube?

This is why no one on GIAOT respects or cares about you or your opinions. You should just go away permanently as should your buddies Comer and Grassley, preferably censured and removed from the Senate. It's inexcusable.

Once again, the party of ****1NG LIARS that you hold dear, are shown to be A BUNCH OF ****1NG LIARS!

Do you ever tire of looking like a complete political hack who adores a bunch of old crooks and liars that involuntarily shit themselves on a daily basis? Have you always been such an easy mark and a rube?

This is why no one on GIAOT respects or cares about you or your opinions. You should just go away permanently as should your buddies Comer and Grassley, preferably censured and removed from the Senate. It's inexcusable.

They LIKE being grifted and lied to.

@DogBoyRy probably just sent another $5 to Donald Trump that Trump can spend on his trial lawyers.

What I learned today…@hawked doesn’t think it should be illegal to tell the FBI that he committed a crime and that conversation be complete bs.
@hawkedoff doesn't think it should be illegal to call the police and report a hostage situation at the home of someone he doesn’t like.

I don't care if people lie to law enforcement and do not think it should be illegal to do so.

I’m all for charging liars in an investigation.
Selective enforcement is banana republic stuff.

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
Charging a whistle-blower for lying to the FBI and people think this is the act of an honest justice department.

When will Chris Steele be charged? How about all those intelligence agents that signed a letter stating the Hunter Biden laptop was fake? Did the FBI not deliberately set a perjury or obstruction trap on those issues?

When lying to the fbi is the charge it is a clear sign of manipulative bullshit. That shouldn't even be a crime. The fbi can invent any story they want. They have demonstrated they are willing to lie to a judge to get warrants. They absolutely set out to interview people in the hope they can take an answer, any answer, and use it to find a lie and charge the person being interviewed. They do this even when the underlying purpose of the interview doesn't involve a crime. They want to invent a charge for lying where no other crime exists

Are we supposed to believe the special prosecutor that tried to get immunity for hunter Biden in the dark if night has the best intent when it comes to charging a witness?
I can't even imagine how brainwashed you have to be to believe this.

Charging a whistle-blower for lying to the FBI and people think this is the act of an honest justice department.

When will Chris Steele be charged? How about all those intelligence agents that signed a letter stating the Hunter Biden laptop was fake? Did the FBI not deliberately set a perjury or obstruction trap on those issues?

When lying to the fbi is the charge it is a clear sign of manipulative bullshit. That shouldn't even be a crime. The fbi can invent any story they want. They have demonstrated they are willing to lie to a judge to get warrants. They absolutely set out to interview people in the hope they can take an answer, any answer, and use it to find a lie and charge the person being interviewed. They do this even when the underlying purpose of the interview doesn't involve a crime. They want to invent a charge for lying where no other crime exists

Are we supposed to believe the special prosecutor that tried to get immunity for hunter Biden in the dark if night has the best intent when it comes to charging a witness?
🥨

And, by all of them, do you mean Joe and Hunter off of the fabricated testimony?
By all of them, anyone lying to the FBI, and especially those lying for political gain. I don't care about party or position. Prosecution shouldn't be selective.

Your posts on this topic belie this statement.
No, you want to project what you think my position is rather than what it actually is.

I'll play though. Prove it. What posts have I made that say I think lying to the FBI shouldn't be prosecuted because of someone's party or position? Prove it or STFU.

I do not "project" anything.

You post the nonsense. Everyone laughs at you when you try to deny it.
Prove it. What posts have I made that say I think lying to the FBI shouldn't be prosecuted because of someone's party or position? Prove it or STFU.

You did the same thing in another thread, and just tried to move the goalpost. Prove it or STFU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT