ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer Lee 57 kg bracket

Damn, I can't believe I wrote wife twice without the no pics disclaimer! I might have to be the first guy in the history of this board to actually post them.
Waiting GIF

Maybe this board specifically but there used to be a guy on OT who constantly posted pictures of his wife scantily clad. She wasn’t exactly a 10. In the grand scheme of things she was probably OK but definitely not anything to brag about on an anonymous message board. It was funny stuff.

This has been posted before but your comment merits this:

Damn, I can't believe I wrote wife twice without the no pics disclaimer! I might have to be the first guy in the history of this board to actually post them.
Don’t do it, Dude. Sure path to losing that rare woman who gifted you two of her days in Paris/France to watch sweaty grown men do par terre. You post her pic, you risk some sick threader (perhaps that guy obsessed with Lion fan 82’s daughters?) using or forwarding it for any purpose, lude or not.
Old guy’s old-school tip: Cherish and protect your wife, the one who let you watch Spencer win gold . . . in person.
Edited: Ah, saw your above post after sending. You're a wise man!

Well, I actually tried to explain this to her, and for the sake of the trip to Paris and the rest of my marriage, I'm gonna have to take the rules violation. Do you know how hard it is to explain the cesspool to a normal, well-adjusted adult woman?

But I can offer this voluntary tax to atone for my sins:

Hmm . . . don't recall giving you permission to post pix of both my wives.
Enjoy Paris . . . maybe find a hike in the French Alps?!

Don’t do it, Dude. Sure path to losing that rare woman who gifted you two of her days in Paris/France to watch sweaty grown men do par terre. You post her pic, you risk some sick threader (perhaps that guy obsessed with Lion fan 82’s daughters?) using or forwarding it for any purpose, lude or not.
Old guy’s old-school tip: Cherish and protect your wife, the one who let you watch Spencer win gold . . . in person.
Edited: Ah, saw your above post after sending. You're a wise man!
Haha yeah, I was never actually going to post pictures of the love of my life and mother of my children on here, even if a kinda like some of you. And to be honest, she's pretty pumped about watching the wrestling too. Paris was definitely the kicker though. She comes with me to every home Iowa dual and almost never misses an away one on TV. She used to fall asleep at duals when we were first dating, but now she'll mention things about someone's low single or bar arm. I am fully aware of how lucky I am and often wonder why the hell she agreed to marry me.

Haha yeah, I was never actually going to post pictures of the love of my life and mother of my children on here, even if a kinda like some of you. And to be honest, she's pretty pumped about watching the wrestling too. Paris was definitely the kicker though. She comes with me to every home Iowa dual and almost never misses an away one on TV. She used to fall asleep at duals when we were first dating, but now she'll mention things about someone's low single or bar arm. I am fully aware of how lucky I am and often wonder why the hell she agreed to marry me.
You have way too much self awareness for this Board!

Her evolution from sleeper to Shane Sparks color commentary is too cool. Glad you were just teasing the voyeurs out here. I envy you getting to see Spencer win an Olympic medal . . . and the fact you’ll be relatively close to hikes near Mont Blanc in the underrated French Alps.

Maybe this board specifically but there used to be a guy on OT who constantly posted pictures of his wife scantily clad. She wasn’t exactly a 10. In the grand scheme of things she was probably OK but definitely not anything to brag about on an anonymous message board. It was funny stuff.

When I used to instruct water survival, another instructors wife would show up at the pool usually in a thong or a very micro bikini. She was a stripper and looked ok if you squinted to blur your eyes a bit. Anyways, it stripping had a league, definitely Arizona Fall League.

Her evolution from sleeper to Shane Sparks color commentary is too cool. Glad you were just teasing the voyeurs out here. I envy you getting to see Spencer win an Olympic medal . . . and the fact you’ll be relatively close to hikes near Mont Blanc in the underrated French Alps.

It's been great. She and McD were high school classmates, and I think she had a bit of a crush on him, so that helped get her interested early on. I guess you could say that I beat out Matt McDonough in a way 😄. Or more accurately, she had to settle for the backup.

Thanks for the hike recommendation. We're planning to go to Normandy and only have a week, so I doubt we can get down to the Alps this time. Good reason to go back though!

I will try to share some pictures on here from the Games, but I don't really know how. Anyone know how to post pictures from your phone on here? Do I need to use an image hosting site to get a URL?

It's been great. She and McD were high school classmates, and I think she had a bit of a crush on him, so that helped get her interested early on. I guess you could say that I beat out Matt McDonough in a way 😄. Or more accurately, she had to settle for the backup.

Thanks for the hike recommendation. We're planning to go to Normandy and only have a week, so I doubt we can get down to the Alps this time. Good reason to go back though!

I will try to share some pictures on here from the Games, but I don't really know how. Anyone know how to post pictures from your phone on here? Do I need to use an image hosting site to get a URL?
If I recall, your MM didn’t lose too often (and beat Nico for a title?), so getting the girl is quite a win on your part. Wow, Normandy may be more interesting than the Alps, anyway. Enjoy! And the only pics I’ve been able to upload were by using one of the free image sites. Not sure if you can do that from a phone.

Reactions: The-Dude-Abides
Don’t let the DOOR hit you on the way OUT!

As much as I hate to say it, BABBLIN’ and FAKE are still my top TWWOOOOOOOOOOOO picks for GOLD!

When I used to instruct water survival, another instructors wife would show up at the pool usually in a thong or a very micro bikini. She was a stripper and looked ok if you squinted to blur your eyes a bit. Anyways, it stripping had a league, definitely Arizona Fall League.
This reminds me of an old ski town joke.

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT