ADVERTISEMENT

**** Spencer Lee Championship Round Official Thread ****

Spencer Lee has me interested in Wrestling for the first time. He is my favorite Iowa Hawkeye in any sport right now. GO SPENCER LEE!
Awesome! I suggest you grab some season tickets if you can make it to Carver for meets. Iowa wrestling is headed straight up these days. No time like the present to jump on the bandwagon. Hope you (and your family and friends) can join us at Carver!

Also, tickets are going fast for the World Cup at Carver next month. Literally, the best wrestlers in the world will be competing in a dual-meet format, with the US the favorite. Going to be a blast! Would be a great event for a newer fan to attend.

Awesome! I suggest you grab some season tickets if you can make it to Carver for meets. Iowa wrestling is headed straight up these days. No time like the present to jump on the bandwagon. Hope you (and your family and friends) can join us at Carver!

Also, tickets are going fast for the World Cup at Carver next month. Literally, the best wrestlers in the world will be competing in a dual-meet format, with the US the favorite. Going to be a blast! Would be a great event for a newer fan to attend.

I’m gonna try to get to Carver for a meet next year. Living in Tulsa makes it difficult, but should be able to see the Hawks in Stillwater.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT