ADVERTISEMENT

**** Spencer Lee Championship Round Official Thread ****

Bo jumping to DB mode.
Nice class guys. Congrats to PSU but a number of your team are children. Keep them. Enjoy the titles.

People can want brands fired or whatever. Rather 3rd with class and effort than first with bo and hall.
You must have not ever heard Gilman speak.

Hmmm. Two ways to handle winning a national title.

1. The way Spencer Lee did

2. The way Bo Nickal just did

Pretty obvious what the difference was between the two.

When Spencer Lee cliches a team title we’ll see how he acts.

Until then..THATS WHAT WE DO!

Bo jumping to DB mode.
Nice class guys. Congrats to PSU but a number of your team are children. Keep them. Enjoy the titles.

People can want brands fired or whatever. Rather 3rd with class and effort than first with bo and hall.

Ok. He acted badly and that makes it right.
Screw that. Did not like gilmans stuff and never defended it. But with the largest wrestling audience we get each year to show like that? Keep him. Love him. If that’s who you are and what you agree with, great. Have fun. If you bitched about gilman and are ok with this, that’s on you.

Seriously guys - we back(ed) Gillian and we're pissed about a guy lifting his coaches up, yelling and propping up his team after a pin in the finals. There is a thread on here about what Spencer's said about our team and we are glad. Seriously, don't go to DB level yourself. That was a hell of a move and Bo is fun to watch.
Hmmm...........*ponders for a moment*...........

Nope.

F*** Penn State. Thanks.

Hmmm. Two ways to handle winning a national title.

1. The way Spencer Lee did

2. The way Bo Nickal just did

Pretty obvious what the difference was between the two.

When Spencer Lee cliches a team title we’ll see how he acts.

Until then..THATS WHAT WE DO!

You have just identified yourself and your character.

Love my Hawks but Gilman is a douche. Saw him speak on a vid at a wrestling get together. Dropping f bombs and crap. Embarrassing. Senior citizens there.
People were looking at each other like wth?

This whole tournament I have been thinking I don't care who wins this if it's not the Hawkeyes. After seeing the Bo interview I had to reconsider that notion.

Oh well I won some money betting on the Hawkeyes this tournament. Going to donate my winnings to HWC.

Love my Hawks but Gilman is a douche. Saw him speak on a vid at a wrestling get together. Dropping f bombs and crap. Embarrassing. Senior citizens there.
People were looking at each other like wth?
It was a trash-talking event, kind of a coach roast for Iowa coaches. What he said wasn't wildly out of character for the occasion, it was just a little edgy. Don't get your delicate panties in a wad, bud.

It was a trash-talking event, kind of a coach roast for Iowa coaches. What he said wasn't wildly out of character for the occasion, it was just a little edgy. Don't get your delicate panties in a wad, bud.
Zero class. Period. No need for f bombs. Defend it all you want.
Bud

I'm going for Coon, nice guy and Snyder does a bit too much yappity yap like Ryan does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT