ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer?

S LEE WILL WIN IT. NO DOUBT. SURPRISED HOW YOU HAWK FANS ACT ABOUT AN IOWA LOSS...…..REMINDS ME OF PACKER FANS. IF YOU ARE A PACKER FAN. GO DIE!

Not trying to be a jerk guys. Just saying, many of the posters here are honest, but some of you are just irresponsible in some of the stuff you say.

I've had lots of family attend the school, a number of my club wrestlers and just generally a whole lot of Iowa connections so no, I won't be going away.

Buuuut, you can't say crazy stuff like Davison, who just beat the #6 ranked guy in the country has zero chance to AA and then turn around and say Warner is a definite AA - and expect NOBODY to raise a hand.

If you wanna ignore so be it, but it's called a "discussion" board for discussion.

It's not a "war" board. Enjoy

Not trying to be a jerk guys. Just saying, many of the posters here are honest, but some of you are just irresponsible in some of the stuff you say.

I've had lots of family attend the school, a number of my club wrestlers and just generally a whole lot of Iowa connections so no, I won't be going away.

Buuuut, you can't say crazy stuff like Davison, who just beat the #6 ranked guy in the country has zero chance to AA and then turn around and say Warner is a definite AA - and expect NOBODY to raise a hand.

If you wanna ignore so be it, but it's called a "discussion" board for discussion.

This is the Spencer thread. Who are you talking to and what are you talking about? Quote the post you're referring to or else this discussion just becomes confusing.

Last year SL was coming off rehab from the knee injury. This year he is healed up
He was a workout partner with Gilman during the summer.

This is the Spencer thread. Who are you talking to and what are you talking about? Quote the post you're referring to or else this discussion just becomes confusing.
What percent of the Iowa faithful are saying positives about Lee? He loses, and others on the team do, this place goes cesspool. This place is more than a cesspool of fans its a ****hole. Sad fanbase.

What percent of the Iowa faithful are saying positives about Lee? He loses, and others on the team do, this place goes cesspool. This place is more than a cesspool of fans its a ****hole. Sad fanbase.

You're quite the hypocrite. You've come here and done nothing but spew negativity and criticism.

You joined Wed and want to tell us how it is. Serious question, was your previous handle dumb ass?

Reactions: 24 so far
Child Abuse U boo'd one of your guys off the mat last season. One of the saddest fan moments I have seen.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT