ADVERTISEMENT

spring game

Participation/Injury Observations: WR Seth Anderson, LB Kyler Fisher, CB Jermari Harris in street clothes RB Leshon Williams with boot on left foot DB Koen Entringer also in street clothes, the second-year won’t play this spring but should be good to go by August.

Reactions: chaneccooms
So where do all you young guys poop?
Porta Potty out around the Stadium?
I’m 45, so not old, and not young.

I don’t think I have ever pooped in Kinnick Stadium? I am 100% sure I never did when the stalls didn’t have doors pre2005.

Hence the 65 yo comment. Whenever there was somebody taking a dump in those times, it was always some old bastard or a little kid.

Participation/Injury Observations: WR Seth Anderson, LB Kyler Fisher, CB Jermari Harris in street clothes RB Leshon Williams with boot on left foot DB Koen Entringer also in street clothes, the second-year won’t play this spring but should be good to go by August.
I’ll be honest those are better number from deacon than I expected. I guess on the positive side at least he didn’t have any fumbles…. Then again D can’t touch him

full text of tweet from a beat writer who watched:

Few things to keep in mind:

Iowa returns a historically GREAT defense and isn't learning a new system.

Iowa has a few impact players on offense that didn't participate on Saturday, including its starting QB.

The Hawkeyes are learning a new system and are still trying to perfect timing.

It's hard to take too much away from this practice. There are things that need to be fixed, but they know that.

Still some positives and it's important to keep perspective.

Too sexy. We do what we do.

The Indiana spring game is on BTN...one of the worst programs in the country. WTF
Oh. OK got it. Why would anyone listen to a fan base that is made up mostly of people who didn't even start on their high school football team, or the last time they played organized football was either in middle school or NEVER. Yup. Those are the people I would listen to. I mean, the depth of knowledge is just, well, non-existent. Heck. The Indiana Coach when asked about the game you mentioned stated first, out of everything he could have mentioned was that they got out of it without any injuries. But hey. We all know that some fans would rather be sexy.

So from what I can see, most beat reporters are pushing the panic button for the QB.

Oh. OK got it. Why would anyone listen to a fan base that is made up mostly of people who didn't even start on their high school football team, or the last time they played organized football was either in middle school or NEVER. Yup. Those are the people I would listen to. I mean, the depth of knowledge is just, well, non-existent. Heck. The Indiana Coach when asked about the game you mentioned stated first, out of everything he could have mentioned was that they got out of it without any injuries. But hey. We all know that some fans would rather be sexy.
Oh. OK got it. Iowa's handling it right while every other school is handling it completely wrong. 🤣

How old are you jonesy? prior to the remodel about 20 years ago the men's bathrooms at kinnick were a 50 foot long trough, like a bunch of horses would drink out of, but instead it was a bunch of guys whizzing with a constant flow of water to wash away the pee.
Wrigley still has those.

Reactions: Rambler Hawk
I mean it’s going to take time to bring us out of the depths of despair that Brian has taken this offense. As Cousin Eddy said in Christmas Vacation, “(Brian’s) the gift that keeps giving the entire year.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT