ADVERTISEMENT

Star injured???

"We don't care about winning, only learning and having fun!! Praise jesus and god. Kumbaya!"

How's that?
I’m not the one that has a comment any time a kid wins something and gives an interview.

I don’t judge what 18-24 yr old kids saying after having a mic thrust in front of them. Generally just happy for the winners no matter what team they’re from. It’s a big moment for these kids.

Then you have a guy like you that questions/critiques anything said..strange behavior IMO

I mentioned after Kerk's interview that he would be in Bael's doghouse. He didn't say f*n even one time.

• Haha
Reactions: ping72
There were a couple posters who didn't know when to quit speculating and bickering with each other like a couple stubborn adolescents. Mods warned them and soon afterward shut off the thread.
Why does this sound familiar to me? Except for the last sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: Trapper85
I’m not the one that has a comment any time a kid wins something and gives an interview.

I don’t judge what 18-24 yr old kids saying after having a mic thrust in front of them. Generally just happy for the winners no matter what team they’re from. It’s a big moment for these kids.

Then you have a guy like you that questions/critiques anything said..strange behavior IMO

24 year old kids? That's a contradiction.

This is a rival team's message board. Strange behavior is the number of PSU fans who patrol this corner of the internet playing holier than thou and living vicariously through "18-24 yr old kids" accomplishments.

I'm very disappointed Carter didn't stick around, cheer on his teammates, celebrate a team championship with his team/coaches and the snide, wonderful, loyal fans of Nitwit Nation who pay his NIL salary. The Nitwits expect so more from college athletes, as evident in their comments about Spencer when it was rumored he'd left NCAA's early last year after his lifelong dreams lay in shambles.

A bit melodramatic but you get my point...;)
You guys floated that rumor

"We don't care about winning, only learning and having fun!! Praise jesus and god. Kumbaya!"

How's that

You seem rather salty and weird. Obviously PSU is doing something or a lot of things better than everyone else. Talking about the mindset of a team that’s smoking everyone else declaiming somehow it’s disingenuous is just point silly.

This is even goofier than you saying you’re gonna call the compliance department. They are winning? Why? Much of it is that mindset.

Reactions: pish69

This is a rival team's message board. Strange behavior is the number of PSU fans who patrol this corner of the internet playing holier than thou and living vicariously through "18-24 yr old kids" accomplishments.
Do I need to explain free board and sight traffic again to people? You might also want to check the title of this thread? Do you think that maybe it will attract Penn State fans to this thread?

Reactions: pish69

I can't believe you said that. Your most recent session.

doctor-i-think-8cc1e408b7.jpg

You guys floated that rumor
While the rumor started here it was the PSU fans who used it to question Spencer’s character at the most difficult time in his life. Why the need to kick someone when they are down?

Starrocci never wrestled & likely knew this to be the case going into the B1G tournament.

I’m just reminding Nitwits of the hypocrisy of their behavior.

You seem rather salty and weird. Obviously PSU is doing something or a lot of things better than everyone else. Talking about the mindset of a team that’s smoking everyone else declaiming somehow it’s disingenuous is just point silly.

This is even goofier than you saying you’re gonna call the compliance department. They are winning? Why? Much of it is that mindset.

I made one call to a compliance office nearly a decade ago and that still lives rent free in your head. It seems rather salty and weird for you to still be bothered by that.

I find it salty and weird to spend the amount of time that you spend on a rival fans message board white knighting for PSU and policing the discussion.

Last edited:
Personally, it annoys me.
I actually find it sad...I mean I deal with the Marshall University WE ARE CROWD.... oops its now the PSU battle cry... I guess they claimed it after they saw how much Marshall liked it when they used it and the PSU cheerleaders started using it... I just wish they would find a place to discuss their own wrestling glory...maybe a PSU page ???? oh so they already have one but yet decide to come here and spew their nonsensical horse sh1T ,,,,, what a sad statement of their own page.

Do I need to explain free board and sight traffic again to people? You might also want to check the title of this thread? Do you think that maybe it will attract Penn State fans to this thread?
Maybe don't come here and it won't be a factor.
I could care less what the title of the threads on your site are, because I don't go there.
No reason for me to follow and read a forum of a team I do not like or support.

This is 100% incorrect!!! Go to my thread on their POS board!!! They TRASHED Spencer Lee and still do!!! They have NO clue what that kid accomplished and only boasted about anything that went bad!!!
Regardless of what has ever happened in the past, I can guarantee that if Spencer has the USA singlet on in Paris, every Penn State fan in the world will be rooting for him. A simultaneous truth is that his reception at the Olympic Trials will not be, how shall I say this, efficacious.

I made one call to a compliance office nearly a decade ago and that still lives rent free in your head. It seems rather salty and weird for you to still be bothered by that.

I find it salty and weird to spend the amount of time that you spend on a rival fans message board white knighting for PSU and policing the discussion.
Dude, it’s a running joke. Again free boards want traffic. If you’ve an echo chamber it’ll cost like 9.99 a month or so.

And again, check the topic of the OP, that will draw the psu crowd.

Maybe don't come here and it won't be a factor.
I could care less what the title of the threads on your site are, because I don't go there.
No reason for me to follow and read a forum of a team I do not like or support.
Again, are you familiar with the internet? It’s not like it’s a lot of effort to log onto a site and type in a comment. And again, if you want an echo chamber, you have to pay for it these days.

Do you want a free board while you’re gonna have to put up with opposing fan bases because rivals wants clicks. That’s how they make their money.

Again, are you familiar with the internet? It’s not like it’s a lot of effort to log onto a site and type in a comment. And again, if you want an echo chamber, you have to pay for it these days.

Do you want a free board while you’re gonna have to put up with opposing fan bases because rivals wants clicks. That’s how they make their money.
It's just odd to me you have to be such an attention whore that you need to come here.
It's nothing about Rivals, free and clicks, it's how pathetic most of you psu trolls are.

I actually find it sad...I mean I deal with the Marshall University WE ARE CROWD.... oops its now the PSU battle cry... I guess they claimed it after they saw how much Marshall liked it when they used it and the PSU cheerleaders started using it... I just wish they would find a place to discuss their own wrestling glory...maybe a PSU page ???? oh so they already have one but yet decide to come here and spew their nonsensical horse sh1T ,,,,, what a sad statement of their own page.
Actually we stole that cheer from USC not from Marshall. And we come to your board because we are trying to created a cesspool over there and want to learn from the best.

Yes in this case IMO. He's missing one tournament. Not like he hasn't wrestled this season. Longest active winning streak. Simply doesn't make sense to not seed him 1st IMO.
I completely understand this thought process. The problem is, if Starocci drops to the 4 or 5 seed, the guy that gets bumped to #1 gets a MUCH worse draw than a 1 seed deserves.

Actually we stole that cheer from USC not from Marshall. And we come to your board because we are trying to created a cesspool over there and want to learn from the best.
I didn't figure you guys could come up with anything original on your own.
There is and always will only be 1 cesspool, so no need for you all to stick around here.

Last edited:

Where would one find an echo chamber?.........hmmm.........

I completely understand this thought process. The problem is, if Starocci drops to the 4 or 5 seed, the guy that gets bumped to #1 gets a MUCH worse draw than a 1 seed deserves.
Agreed. Assuming Lewis is 2 and moves up to 1, it's much fairer for Starocci to be 2 or 3 than 4 or 5, which would set up a "semi-final final" between Starocci and Mekhi. With Griffith's injury, this is becoming more of a 2-man race.

Reactions: GOLDBANGER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT