ADVERTISEMENT

State of Mississippi closed for Confederate holiday and open on Juneteenth

Yeah. We won the Civil War….but should have had the backbone to demand we see it all the way through…dang John Wilkes Booth

So how come today, June 2023, most if not all of us this is the first time Confederate Memorial Day has come up? Never, ever effing heard of it. I do not care about a Juneteenth "holiday", but this is dumb, stupid and idiotic.

So how come today, June 2023, most if not all of us this is the first time Confederate Memorial Day has come up? Never, ever effing heard of it. I do not care about a Juneteenth "holiday", but this is dumb, stupid and idiotic.
Is that the only federal holiday you don’t care about?

Seriously you've never heard of confederate memorial day?

Presidents of both parties used to send a wreath to confederate soldiers in Arlington on confederate memorial day.

It's only relatively recently that we've sort of decided we should stop celebrating traitors who fought in the name of enslaving human beings.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
355509674_6468017543244773_1041105143383174114_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT