ADVERTISEMENT

Statement from the Head MAGA on the Pelosi attack

No matter how desperately you try, there’s nothing in mean orange man’s statement that applauds violence.
What about complete batshit crazy conspiracy theories that simple minded folks like you eat up? What leads to violence…drivel like this. Don’t be obtuse.

I pray to god you’re trolling. Sadly 1/3 of America isn’t.

What about complete batshit crazy conspiracy theories that simple minded folks like you eat up? What leads to violence…drivel like this. Don’t be obtuse.
Conspiracy theories? I googled the 911 audio and he says a friend is attacking him. It’s worth a bit more digging and quite a bit of doubt about the official story. And I’m not drawing conclusions- just want clarity.

Conspiracy theories? I googled the 911 audio and he says a friend is attacking him. It’s worth a bit more digging and quite a bit of doubt about the official story. And I’m not drawing conclusions- just want clarity.
Please post what you dug up

Lol, sorry, didn’t realize you had dragged my quote from another thread into this one. I clicked on the link that you had quoted me from notifications.

This is from an interview? Seems rambling and very Trumpian.
It makes me feel nothing.
I quoted you here because you claimed no one was applauding any attack except an HROT poster. Do you think it's okay for the leader of the Republican Party to insinuate that Pelosi might be somehow responsible for the attack?

The authorities are pretty clear on what happened, but Donald and the rest of the MAGAs are sure it was some kind of domestic issue. An inside job if you please.

I quoted you here because you claimed no one was applauding any attack except an HROT poster. Do you think it's okay for the leader of the Republican Party to insinuate that Pelosi might be somehow responsible for the attack?

The authorities are pretty clear on what happened, but Donald and the rest of the MAGAs are sure it was some kind of domestic issue. An inside job if you please.
That’s not applauding an attack.

I quoted you here because you claimed no one was applauding any attack except an HROT poster.
I asked if anyone on this board besides Chis was ‘applauding’ attacks on politicians.

That was in response to someone writing,
“We arn't even united on opposing violence.
The "law and order" crowd will applaud violent attacks if they are made against their political opponents.”

The only person I could recall ‘applauding’ violence against a politician was Chis. So I asked for other examples, because I definitely don’t read every thread.

Do you think it's okay for the leader of the Republican Party to insinuate that Pelosi might be somehow responsible for the attack?
Do you think the assailant should have been in a Canadian mental institution, or roaming the streets of San Francisco?
Where does Pelosi stand on involuntary commitment, illegal aliens, and sanctuary cities?
Do we have to stop talking about policy after the cuckoos come home to roost?

Look, I voted for Trump the first time (Loved his policies, but now know how EXTREMELY FLAWED he is as a person). I have said multiple times that he should not be let ANYWHERE NEAR the oval office again. Good Lord, if we really do want a civil war...that would do it.

As for his statement about the break-in, even the most ardent conservatives have agreed he is blowing major smoke and should just stop with it. PP was trying to calm the guy down when he was speaking to the police. He thought if the nutcase heard him referring to him as a "Friend" he would be less threatened. Also, the plexiglass will shatter OUTWORD when hit from the outside.

What? Please don’t turn into your typical angry self again. It’s more pathetic than annoying at this point.
Sorry you can't read.

You said that the fact paul called him friend meant something like they knew each other.

I wrote that I call people brother and should stop because you'll think we're all related.

I know reading is hard one day you'll graduate the second grade.

And I only get mad when I talk to idiots because you don't listen or learn and can't be reasoned with. I tried nice, it didn't work and you people have just gone more crazy. so now you get how I really feel.

Sorry you can't read.

You said that the fact paul called him friend meant something like they knew each other.

I wrote that I call people brother and should stop because you'll think we're all related.

I know reading is hard one day you'll graduate the second grade.
He called him “a friend.” But sure, keep pouting and when I link actual sources you all scream and cry even louder.

Do you think the assailant should have been in a Canadian mental institution, or roaming the streets of San Francisco?
Where does Pelosi stand on involuntary commitment, illegal aliens, and sanctuary cities?
Do we have to stop talking about policy after the cuckoos come home to roost?
Lots of deflection to my question (Do you think it's okay for the leader of the Republican Party to insinuate that Pelosi might be somehow responsible for the attack?) so the answer is you have no problem with Trump's statement.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Look, I voted for Trump the first time (Loved his policies, but now know how EXTREMELY FLAWED he is as a person). I have said multiple times that he should not be let ANYWHERE NEAR the oval office again. Good Lord, if we really do want a civil war...that would do it.

As for his statement about the break-in, even the most ardent conservatives have agreed he is blowing major smoke and should just stop with it. PP was trying to calm the guy down when he was speaking to the police. He thought if the nutcase heard him referring to him as a "Friend" he would be less threatened. Also, the plexiglass will shatter OUTWORD when hit from the outside.
It's so weird that this has to be spelled out for some people. The reaction by some to this attempted assassination is akin to how a certain segment of Americans gobbled up the Newtown crisis actor bullsh!t.

Lots of deflection to my question (Do you think it's okay for the leader of the Republican Party to insinuate that Pelosi might be somehow responsible for the attack?) so the answer is you have no problem with Trump's statement.
If you support sanctuary cities and live in a sanctuary city and you get attacked by a mentally ill illegal alien in a sanctuary city is it cuckoos coming home to roost, or not?

A few years later and it sure seems to me that there is a lot of difference of reactions from the republicans today compared to the democrats after Steve Scalise was shot. Example the pos kari lake taking a shot at Nancy Pelosi and getting laughs from her deplorables in the audience.
Did you see the Dems reactions to the Rubio canvasser that got sent to the hospital two weeks ago? Not much different at all.

“Wow, it’s — weird things going on in that household in the last couple of weeks. Probably, you and I are better off not talking about it. The glass it seems was broken from the inside to the out so it wasn’t a break in, it was a break out. I don’t know, you hear the same things I do,” Trump said.

“It’s a lot of bad stuff and I’m not a fan of Nancy Pelosi, but what’s going on there is very sad,” Trump continued. “The whole thing is crazy, and if there’s even a little bit of truth to what’s being said. The window was broken in and it was strange the cops were standing there practically from the moment it all took place. So, you’re going to have to explain that to your audience, including me.”

Listen Here
Back the blue? Is he saying the cops are lying or complicit in something?

Did you see the Dems reactions to the Rubio canvasser that got sent to the hospital two weeks ago? Not much different at all.
Interesting that you're ignoring the reactions that consistently said there is no place for this type of violence. Even more interesting is you trying to equate a white supremacist with Paul Pelosi. The lengths you will go. SMH

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I listened to the actual audio (unless it was fake)

It must have been faked, or you didn't listen to it. According to the dispatch, Pelosi said the intruder identified himself to Pelosi by name and told him he was a friend.

Reactions: RileyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT