ADVERTISEMENT

You say it wasn’t an insurrection?

BelemNole

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
Trump disagrees, apparently.

“They kept saying about what I said right after the insurrection,” he said outside Mar-a-Lago after arguments concluded in Washington, D.C. “I think it was an insurrection caused by Nancy Pelosi.

“They kept saying about what I said right after the insurrection,” he said outside Mar-a-Lago after arguments concluded in Washington, D.C. “I think it was an insurrection caused by Nancy Pelosi.

• Wow
Reactions: TornadoHawk93

He's the king of lies, ergo, it wasn't an insurrection. I have that on good authority.

It wasn't an insurrection > It was an insurrection, but it wasn't my fault (I need your help to prevent evildoers like Pelosi from destroying our Democracy)

First the shift, and then the grift.

Who armed the insurgents, and after Viking's horns, what was their most popular weapon of choice?

He not only lies but also suffers from dementia but for some reason, the latter is rarely mentioned.
I think his main issue is being a psychopathic narcissist.

Pretty much explains everything Trump in my totally professional opinion. :) Seriously...look at the link and tell me it doesn't pretty much explain everything.

The psychopathic narcissist creates and maintains his or her own version of reality, seen and interpreted through the warped and distorted lens of pathological self-centeredness and self-deception.

You're point? You're saying it was Pelosi that failed to secure her capitol building like she should have so that something bad would happen?

They never let facts get in their way.
And thank you chickenshit4 for agreeing they were insurgents. Not your previous description of 'frat boys'. About time you acknowledge the truth. The thousands who have pled guilty to the Insurgency and those that are serving time in prison for their felonies also thank you for accurately identifying them..

Last edited:
Just tourists!

Ashley Babbitt just got lost.
Antifa Ashley they call her since it was all Antifa dressed as Trumpsters. She was used as a battering ram to get through a door. She got what she deserved, right Here_4_a_Day?

Reactions: MitchLL
I think his main issue is being a psychopathic narcissist.

Pretty much explains everything Trump in my totally professional opinion. :) Seriously...look at the link and tell me it doesn't pretty much explain everything.

The psychopathic narcissist creates and maintains his or her own version of reality, seen and interpreted through the warped and distorted lens of pathological self-centeredness and self-deception.
That describes magats in general.

Reactions: McLovin32
Antifa Ashley they call her since it was all Antifa dressed as Trumpsters. She was used as a battering ram to get through a door. She got what she deserved, right Here_4_a_Day?

Babbitt was the only positive of January 6th.

He not only lies but also suffers from dementia but for some reason, the latter is rarely mentioned.
I don't know if Trump has dementia or if his narcissism coupled with his lies has become so extreme that he can't decipher fact from fiction. Either way, he's not fit for office. It's crazy to go back and watch videos of him in 2016 compared to now. He went from being a blunt bully to just a lying, nutjob. Joe can't remember stories and Trump just manufactures them.

Reactions: mattymoknows
I don't know if Trump has dementia or if his narcissism coupled with his lies has become so extreme that he can't decipher fact from fiction. Either way, he's not fit for office. It's crazy to go back and watch videos of him in 2016 compared to now. He went from being a blunt bully to just a lying, nutjob. Joe can't remember stories and Trump just manufactures them.
Biden mumbles and seems confused it's because he's failing mentally. Trump does the same and it's because he can't keep his lies straight?? Not buying that.

Did anyone ever locate Sen Josh Hawley or is he still running somewhere within the Capitol?

Asking for a friend.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Biden mumbles and seems confused it's because he's failing mentally. Trump does the same and it's because he can't keep his lies straight?? Not buying that.
Oh, it 100% could be dementia.

I'm just saying there's a lot more going on with Trump than Biden. Biden isn't a narcissist and I don't think he intentionally lies (I mean, all politicians lie to some extent, it goes with the job), but his lies are nothing compared to Trump's. Joe gets confused and quite possibly could be suffering from Confabulation (which leads to dementia). Trump just makes stuff and intentionally lies. I've never seen anything quite like it.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
And thank you chickenshit4 for agreeing they were insurgents. Not your previous description of 'frat boys'. About time you acknowledge the truth. The thousands who have pled guilty to the Insurgency and those that are serving time in prison for their felonies also thank you for accurately identifying them..
Plead guilty? They weren’t given an option to do anything but…

You're point? You're saying it was Pelosi that failed to secure her capitol building like she should have so that something bad would happen?
You trump suckers seem to have a common problem with basic English. Perhaps this worksheet can help.
1-105.png

Reactions: MitchLL and DFSNOLE

So now you believe what Trump says?

"An insurrection caused by Nancy Pelosi." Everyone with an IQ over 90 knows that is an almost lunatic level lie. And an attempted ego saver for Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser. Yet maga cult members don't care that he lies to them. Daily. And it's directly to the cult he is lying. Because nobody else even pretends to believe it. So he lies constantly to the cult to keep them in line. Are they that stupid and gullible? Even other mainstream Republicans laugh at them.

• Haha
Reactions: AreWeCross
Then what should we call the folks that live in the fake reality that the psychopathic narcissist creates? Because that would be most of the MAGA movement.
Doesn't make them psychopathic narcissists. Makes them rubes supporting a psychopathic narcissist.

Reactions: sabula

"Antifa is just an idea."

Holy smokes, why has that Joe Biden soundbite been memory-holed?

What's next? "If you get the shot you won't get Covid!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT