ADVERTISEMENT

You say it wasn’t an insurrection?

It really wasn't an insurrection, it was just another riot similar to the large city downtown riots of 2020, just with a lot more at stake and in a lot more important facility than a Target.

And I would have been all right with a whole lot more people dying in both instances.

"Antifa is just an idea."

Holy smokes, why has that Joe Biden soundbite been memory-holed?

What's next? "If you get the shot you won't get Covid!"
Nope.. "we are going to build a wall, a great wall, and Ill get Mexico to pay for it". Or... " I have no idea where that $130,000 paid to Stormy and Karen came from". Or... "I had bunions or corns"... or whatever he lied about to dodge the draft. Or... "I talked to the King of Norway about raking forest floors". Or... "The election was stolen". I could go on and on and on... it's so easy and plentiful.

• Haha
Reactions: AreWeCross
Nope.. "we are going to build a wall, a great wall, and Ill get Mexico to pay for it". Or... " I have no idea where that $130,000 paid to Stormy and Karen came from". Or... "I had bunions or corns"... or whatever he lied about to dodge the draft. Or... "I talked to the King of Norway about raking forest floors". Or... "The election was stolen". I could go on and on and on... it's so easy and plentiful.
Oh. I guess that just make's Joe's bullsh!t disappear!

You say you want an insurrection
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
We all wanna change the world

Don't you know it's gonna be all right? (Ah, shu-bi-do, ah)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT