ADVERTISEMENT

Steve Forbes Says Biden Will Pull Out

It’s elderly abuse. For both of them to be running. Trump has to run though to stay out of jail.
I would be open to the idea of Biden dropping out but pardoning Trump as he leaves with the stipulation that Trump gets out of politics for good. Bring in two new candidates for this election. It would be the best thing for the country.

I would be open to the idea of Biden dropping out but pardoning Trump as he leaves with the stipulation that Trump gets out of politics for good. Bring in two new candidates for this election. It would be the best thing for the country.
Let him go back to being a celebrity and shit post things. Golf, etc etc. The problem is he craves attention. Nothing gets more attention than being Commander in Chief.

eric cartman advice GIF by South Park

Nobody in the Dem or the Republican Party has the guts to do it. Especially the Republicans. They are in too deep as far as their wallets and hardcore base.
Agreed. This would be a great opportunity to put the country before themselves.

I'd love to see the Dems put a moderate in there to destroy trump and run the country with a little common sense. Not just be a squad puppet.

Someone who's recently left the party due to its leftist influence would be a good start. Telling Joe Manchin to dawn the D label again and run would be great, or Tulsi Gabbard. Either would be preferable to either candidate now and both would be able to beat trump.

I'd love to see the Dems put a moderate in there to destroy trump and run the country with a little common sense. Not just be a squad puppet.

Someone who's recently left the party due to its leftist influence would be a good start. Telling Joe Manchin to dawn the D label again and run would be great, or Tulsi Gabbard. Either would be preferable to either candidate now and both would be able to beat trump.
No they wouldn't. Nobody would vote for these two. You're talking nonsense.

A stooge for the coal lobby or the craziest woman this side of Margerie Taylor Green? “Moderate.”

“the continuing painfully obvious mental decline of our C&C…”

why can’t/won’t Dems acknowledge it?
Why don’t Trump supporters recognize that Trump is the worst human being, let alone leader, this country has seen? Perhaps the only one worse would be Elon Musk. That being said, Trump and Musk are both sexual predators.

A stooge for the coal lobby or the craziest woman this side of Margerie Taylor Green? “Moderate.”
I know the Dems won't go with a common sense moderate they cant control, but I can dream.

Give me a 1990s democrat vs. Trump.

Who cares if Manchin is a "coal stooge?" Coal is necessary too. Coal miners aren't hurting solar and wind.

He's also a better option than Biden or trump.

I know the Dems won't go with a common sense moderate they cant control, but I can dream.

Who cares if Manchin is a "coal stooge?" Coal is necessary too. Coal miners aren't hurting solar and wind.

Manchin sucks. Let's get real. He would accomplish nothing. Dude would spend four years in the WH twiddling his thumbs while the problems piled up.

And Biden is a 1990s Democrat. Same with Hillary. You gonna get honest here?

He's 77

Can I get a WOB ruling here?

Forbes is a shill for the Republican Party.

Wouldn't expect anything less from him.
His regular appearances on Fox Network require it.

Last edited:
Slow Donnie insists that Biden should take a cognitive test...then in the same breath calls his own doctor by the wrong name.
You can't make this shit up...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT