ADVERTISEMENT

Summer Time Sadness

2 16U basketball games in the Bluffs. My son’s team ended the day 2-0 and scored 11 in each. 2 grad parties under my belt. Skipping the 3rd. Plan now is to get my ass home, sick on the deck, smoke a blunt and drink a couple Yuengling Lights.

Getting river rock out of, well anything, and moving it to somewhere else is freaking terrible.

What’s worse is the bigger “septic rock”. That shit is impossible to move with ease.

Mad respect to @jellyfish10 . Whom we all miss.
You know dude, I didn’t know until a few minutes ago that chive flowers were edible. I always thought it was just the foliage. Man so incredible. I don’t miss the current pulse of this place at all. I miss some of the people, but my day to day life is not centered around politics. Hell, you, @Derekd3408, @TarponSpringsNole, amongst many others have different political views than I yet we are still cool(I think). Back to nature it is for me. Much love.

You know dude, I didn’t know until a few minutes ago that chive flowers were edible. I always thought it was just the foliage. Man so incredible. I don’t miss the current pulse of this place at all. I miss some of the people, but my day to day life is not centered around politics. Hell, you, @Derekd3408, @TarponSpringsNole, amongst many others have different political views than I yet we are still cool(I think). Back to nature it is for me. Much love.
You ever turn your garage into a drum circle space?

Reactions: jellyfish10
Much love brother. Miss ya. Need to meet up soon!

I have felt like shite the last couple days so I am home with the little man while the daughter is at a birthday party and wife (no pic) is out for a bit. Sometimes it isn't bad enjoying some quiet.

Be safe, gents, and if you can't be good, be good at it.

Wow, congratulations! And thank you for dedicating your career to educating our youth. Sincerely, that is a very admirable and under appreciated job.
Well, I finish in the classroom in three weeks but I’m taking our tech team to a national competition at the end of June so I’m still working until the last day of June - but that’s just fun. And it’s in Orlando. 😁

Well, I finish in the classroom in three weeks but I’m taking our tech team to a national competition at the end of June so I’m still working until the last day of June - but that’s just fun. And it’s in Orlando. 😁

YOU influence our youths?

That's disturbing....

Do those travel? Would love to have one at our farm in Decorah. Do I just sit outside and drum until some shows up? Are there smoke signals involved?
I think they happen like this:

@jellyfish10 takes a massive rip, starts slappin his leg and shit. realizes he's sitting on a drum because all of his furniture is a drum

guy sleeping in his yard rolls over, starts slapping a different chair/drum

neighbor pops his head over the bush, starts slapping fence

OP's mom rolls out of the cot, one boob hanging out, starts slapping boob and blowing on Jelly's tip like a big jug

people just king of keep showing up to rap on drums

I think they happen like this:

@jellyfish10 takes a massive rip, starts slappin his leg and shit. realizes he's sitting on a drum because all of his furniture is a drum

guy sleeping in his yard rolls over, starts slapping a different chair/drum

neighbor pops his head over the bush, starts slapping fence

OP's mom rolls out of the cot, one boob hanging out, starts slapping boob and blowing on Jelly's tip like a big jug

people just king of keep showing up to rap on drums
drums GIF by Paul McCartney

President of an HOA? My God man, why? lol.

Not my first choice, but it’s a newer community with the last houses finishing up this season. The developer had made a lot of lazy mistakes in the governing documents, and hired a terrible property manager that was misappropriating our money. I felt someone needed to clean things up. I’ve made good progress, and just as importantly I’ve recruited competent people to get involved. My term will be up in one year, and hopefully the mess will be straightened up and good people will be ready to step in so I can step away.

Reactions: SolarHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT