ADVERTISEMENT

Super 70's Sports Twitter

I was lucky enough to see about half of these runs in person: The ones against Vikings, Bears, and Bills. All on Thanksgiving. Barry was incredible...

My God I miss watching that dude play football. I actually pity people who couldn't see guys like him, Payton, LT, Marino, Fouts, Lott, etc play football live. Seeing these things happen, in real time, not knowing it was going to happen...just unreal.

While it stung a little, it cool and refreshing compared to what my mom would put on our open wounds....merthiolate. Holy shit did that stuff burn. As we'd scream, she would tell us to "blow on it." WTF, hurricane force winds weren't cooling off that flame.
Testify my brother!

Yeah but for the most part they were awful. Would have like to have seen him make and win a Super Bowl.
It worked for him. They ran it even when they were down big. His fourth quarter yards were insane.

In the above video you can see that some of the guys he juked were trying to keep him inbounds.

Reactions: Nole-4-Life
My God I miss watching that dude play football. I actually pity people who couldn't see guys like him, Payton, LT, Marino, Fouts, Lott, etc play football live. Seeing these things happen, in real time, not knowing it was going to happen...just unreal.
Marino is my all-time QB1. Brady, Rodgers, etc…they’re awesome. But Marino….that guy was something else.

Reactions: SiouxCyty
Not even defensemen, coaches and commentators.
Melrose-Barry.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT