ADVERTISEMENT

Supreme Court going to decide whether Trump can be left off ballots

Arguing about semantics is dumb. Our Capitol was under attack and the CIC did nothing to stop it. He should’ve been hung on the Capitol steps.
Re: 1/6, it's really this simple. One of the most important locations/buildings in our country was under attack during one of the most important events which only occurs once every 4 years. The then-President should have been furiously working to stop the attack, through words and actions, and it's incomprehensible to behave otherwise.

Watching anyone try to explain this away sure tells a lot about that person.

You (and every other Republican) would have screamed bloody murder if they had.

Which is why Garland did not push for it.
I'm not a Republican. Why do you think I am, and why do you keep pushing that lie?

I said in the beginning Trump should be charged for inciting a riot. I was saying that when many on the left here were saying Garland just needed to get the evidence lined up.

Garland needs to be able to do his job no matter who is screaming at him.

And yet, you still would have been screaming bloody murder about Biden politically attacking Trump.

Your posts here are fairly transparent on where you stand.
That's funny. You seem to ignore my criticism of Trump, Gaetz, the GOP warmongers, etc, etc., because it doesn't fit your narrative. You even pull one sentence from a post to dispute, even though the rest of the post contradicts you. You be you though.

Reactions: Pinehawk
I said in the beginning Trump should be charged for inciting a riot.
That was a violent attempt to prevent the peaceful transfer of power after a free and fair election. Its goal was to keep Trump in the WH. To call it a riot ignores those truths. And PLEASE don't try to dismiss it by saying they didn't do it well. That just makes you sound stupid.

That was a violent attempt to prevent the peaceful transfer of power after a free and fair election. Its goal was to keep Trump in the WH. To call it a riot ignores those truths. And PLEASE don't try to dismiss it by saying they didn't do it well. That just makes you sound stupid.
He actually is pretty stupid.

It appears the DoJ has disagreed with you over 1200 times.

It appears the DoJ has disagreed with you over 1200 times.
What? You mean prosecutors pursued the charges that they thought would be the easiest to get convictions on?? Holy cow! That NEVER happens!!! You got me there. Point conceded...there wasn't any violence on 1/6 in an attempt to prevent the peaceful transfer of power after a free and fair election with the goal of keeping Trump in the WH. Never happened. Just some rowdy tourists, amirite?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Don't think of it as disagreeing. Think of it as being (wait for it) uncertain whether they could establish the requisite intent.
Cool. That still makes it uncertain based on the federal statute. I do believe that intent is needed to overthrow the government. Inciting a riot appears to be a slam dunk though.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT