ADVERTISEMENT

Supreme Court is as corrupt and dominated by fascists as we thought

That’s cool though, it cuts both ways. When the American people storm the SCOTUS and pull these criminals out by their short hairs and march them to the gallows for their dose of public justice, they’ll be shielded by this decision to a degree.
Immunity for all! If Trump gets it, we all should get it. The Court doesn’t have the guts to tell him no.

They go hand in hand for homeless. Get real. Taxpayers and business owners don’t want mentally unstable drug addicted humans setting up shop on their doorstep. What a shock. How the hell this was ever allowed by any government at any time is the question you should be asking.
Interesting post. So mentally unstable drug addicts can't be homeless. But they can be GOP Presidents?

Right.

Right again.

Democrats are dumb and selfish. Ala Biden running for President instead of lovingly being sent to a retirement community. It’s preposterous and abusive behavior by Democrats including Barack Obama and Jill Biden. Elder abuse by both of them. Being enabled by millions of voters too I might add.

“Yeah he belongs in the old folks home but i will vote for him anyways” rationale

Same reason Feinstein worked til she croaked, same reason Pelosi was in a decade too long, same reason Maxine Waters won’t step down, same reason Biden won’t step down. Too selfish and enthralled by Power.

Precisely what our Founders warned us about with these types of people.
That never happens with Republicans? Is Trump young? Grassley? McConnell? Are you ****ing stupid?

Last edited:
It has to be said, a big part of this was enabled by the selfishness of RBG and it completely has undone her legacy. She could have retired in her late 70s beginning of Obama’s first term or early 80s beginning of his second but decided to work until she died at 87 in his last year. She was replaced by a woman straight out of the Handmaiden’s Tale.

I sure hope we learned that lesson and don’t let the similar mistake being made for selfish reasons cost us the last branch. History will be just as unkind to him as well.

The Democrats are making horrible choices. It’s like they still don’t know they are fighting monsters who want to dramatically alter this country so they can hold the power and transform us into an autocratic dictatorship.
The Democrats have no real strategy or plan and it continues to show.

Grassley didn't open the borders or send Deere to Mexico, biden did, you asshole!

Was he one of the Republicans that bent over and spread it for the cult leader, killing the bipartisan border bill because Trump just wanted it as a campaign issue?

Too much Ottumwa meth and Infiowars on the brain? The feds were protecting the freedoms of individuals from government oppression. You do realize that your argument would have given Arkansas segregationists power to ban the Little Rock Nine from school under the guise of anti-fascism. You didn’t think that through. So completely dumb. But when @Phenomenally Frantastic gives it his seal of approval, it’s about as shallow thinking as a puddle.
here, let me think it through again... yep same conclusion, our supreme court is not acting like WW2 fascists from germany or italy. yep, I still think that.

These far right whack jobs just went 0-3 yesterday:

-Bribes to public officials are legal now, as long as the transaction directly to the official is done AFTER they’ve been elected from the briber’s campaign donations. OF COURSE Alito and Thomas ruled in favor of corruption. Gotta keep that corporate lobbying money flowing to their lavish lifestyles!

-The most minute regulations will be dictated by the bought-and-paid-for idiots in Congress and politically appointed ideologues of the courts, rather than the actual experts in each agency.

-You can get fined or jailed for sleeping outside on public property now. Cities can now trample all over the freedom to take a nap. Even if you’re homeless, and have nowhere to go, you can be fined.

We are in a dangerous downward spiral with this corrupt court. Individual freedom is eroding while corporations and politicians are getting more power than ever.
God you are so stupid.

Right.

Right again.

Democrats are dumb and selfish. Ala Biden running for President instead of lovingly being sent to a retirement community. It’s preposterous and abusive behavior by Democrats including Barack Obama and Jill Biden. Elder abuse by both of them. Being enabled by millions of voters too I might add.

“Yeah he belongs in the old folks home but i will vote for him anyways” rationale

Same reason Feinstein worked til she croaked, same reason Pelosi was in a decade too long, same reason Maxine Waters won’t step down, same reason Biden won’t step down. Too selfish and enthralled by Power.

Precisely what our Founders warned us about with these types of people.
Who's enabling f... wad Trump? You f...... morons.

They are not as far gone as JB. Sorry your sorry NY mind can't comprehend.
Trump is a disaster. I can’t think of someone worse to have that kind of power. You wonder how dictators get into power? You are seeing it in real time now with Trump if elected.

Grassley and McConnell are no better than Biden in their senior moments. One could argue they are worse. Trump has always had the mental acuity of a child and speaks like one. He just makes shit up and you think he’s smart for doing so. Which says quite a bit about you.

Last edited:
Trump is a disaster. I can’t think of someone worse to have that kind of power. You wonder how dictators get into power? You are seeing it in real time now with Trump if elected.

Grassley and McConnell are no better than Biden in their senior moments. One could argue they are worse. Trump has always had the mental acuity of a child and speaks like one. He just makes shit up and you think he’s smart for doing so. Which says quite a bit about you.
Listen to you....you're embarrassing yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: ICHerky and SI_NYC
Didn’t you start off this thread with “grade school insults”?

Why, yes. Yes you certainly did.

Seems a wee bit hypocritical.
I can actually go past that and actually synthesize ideas into language, unlike Trump supporters.
Remember, this is a guy who thinks males can have babies.
No, I don’t, but you’re both dumb and a serial liar like your cult daddy.

That’s cool though, it cuts both ways. When the American people storm the SCOTUS and pull these criminals out by their short hairs and march them to the gallows for their dose of public justice, they’ll be shielded by this decision to a degree.
No, you're dumb! 🤣 Are you about 8 years old? Hey, found steppy's running buddy!

Sleeping was the issue ruled on. Not pissing and shitting. We know your reading comprehension is elementary, but I have confidence that you can be more intelligent than you have shown us.
Yeah, because I am sure someone taking a nap in a park on a blanket are the people this is meant to ban.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT