ADVERTISEMENT

Supreme Court is as corrupt and dominated by fascists as we thought

I don't get the fascination here. I will vote for DJ on how he led the country and his policies. You saw the wet spot last week, many posters on here tried to tell you he doesn't know what planet he's on. JB is gone, and his policies suck. Gasp!
His “policies” of hiring inept criminal after inept criminal, constantly gaslighting the public on COVID, blowing up the nation’s pandemic response team out of spite for Obama before a global pandemic, saying we could pray COVID away and it would disappear by Easter, then calling it media hysteria and a “hoax” while sayin mg 30-40k dead from it would never happen, then mishandling so bad it devastated our economy more than other developed nations, lying about getting out of Afghanistan while ramping up the soldier and civilian deaths in Afghanistan and Yemen, and finally attempting to overthrow an election with baseless fraud claims, and illegally pressuring state officials to “find” votes like a mobster. Anyone who wants that back is a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: Ree4 and ICHerky
These far right whack jobs just went 0-3 yesterday:

-Bribes to public officials are legal now, as long as the transaction directly to the official is done AFTER they’ve been elected from the briber’s campaign donations. OF COURSE Alito and Thomas ruled in favor of corruption. Gotta keep that corporate lobbying money flowing to their lavish lifestyles!

-The most minute regulations will be dictated by the bought-and-paid-for idiots in Congress and politically appointed ideologues of the courts, rather than the actual experts in each agency.

-You can get fined or jailed for sleeping outside on public property now. Cities can now trample all over the freedom to take a nap. Even if you’re homeless, and have nowhere to go, you can be fined.

We are in a dangerous downward spiral with this corrupt court. Individual freedom is eroding while corporations and politicians are getting more power than ever.
HMM, you only support court rulings that you agree with. Weren't you one of the Dems who was bashing any Trump supporter who was not happy with the 34 count indictments.

You think law enforcement doesn’t know the difference between people leisurely taking a nap in a park and a homeless individual?
Of course most do. You think sometimes the application of laws is a problem? We will start to see some ridiculous application of these sleeping laws coming. Book it. Local officials are often not that bright.

Reactions: Huey Grey
His “policies” of hiring inept criminal after inept criminal, constantly gaslighting the public on COVID, blowing up the nation’s pandemic response team out of spite for Obama before a global pandemic, saying we could pray COVID away and it would disappear by Easter, then calling it media hysteria and a “hoax” while sayin mg 30-40k dead from it would never
Oliver is the Libertarian; Green and other nominations are later this year.

You understand the election is in November, right?

JFC

Last edited:
His “policies” of hiring inept criminal after inept criminal, constantly gaslighting the public on COVID, blowing up the nation’s pandemic response team out of spite for Obama before a global pandemic, saying we could pray COVID away and it would disappear by Easter, then calling it media hysteria and a “hoax” while sayin mg 30-40k dead from it would never happen, then mishandling so bad it devastated our economy more than other developed nations, lying about getting out of Afghanistan while ramping up the soldier and civilian deaths in Afghanistan and Yemen, and finally attempting to overthrow an election with baseless fraud claims, and illegally pressuring state officials to “find” votes like a mobster. Anyone who wants that back is a moron.
You are gone Bro...

No chance between now and election day fool, but feel free to vote for them. And GOD bless you.

We get the point: you didn’t know that there were more than two candidates for President, and out of all the candidates, you are going to vote for the convicted felon and rapist.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
We get the point: you didn’t know that there were more than two candidates for President, and out of all the candidates, you are going to vote for the convicted felon and rapist.
Flattering yourself....My point was there is no one else that can win. Wile E. Coyote over here...

The moment you blamed DT on Afghanistan was the start homes. Ask the Gold Star families, and JB what time it was when they were brought home.
That’s not even close to what I said. Try reading again: Trump lied about getting out of Afghanistan and instead bombed Afghanistan at record place and increased US military casualties.

That’s not even close to what I said. Try reading again: Trump lied about getting out of Afghanistan and instead bombed Afghanistan at record place and increased US military casualties.
I'm talking specifically about the Afghanistan exit, lost soldiers, Americans and friends left behind, the equipment. All JB

I'm talking specifically about the Afghanistan exit, lost soldiers, Americans and friends left behind, the equipment. All JB
GTFO. Who negotiated the release of all of the Taliban prisoners long before any withdrawal began? Your idiot who couldn’t lead a boy scout troop across a quiet street.

He’s also an adjudicated rapist and a 34 times convicted felon. That means you’re likely a POS if you support that trash heap.

GTFO. Who negotiated the release of all of the Taliban prisoners long before any withdrawal began? Your idiot who couldn’t lead a boy scout troop across a quiet street.

He’s also an adjudicated rapist and a 34 times convicted felon. That means you’re likely a POS if you support that trash heap.
Shut your man twat, 13 servicemembers dead, remind us how many Americans and allies left behind. How many hundreds of billions worth of equipment? Locals falling off the plane!

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Shut your man twat, 13 servicemembers dead, remind us how many Americans and allies left behind. How many hundreds of billions worth of equipment? Locals falling off the plane!
You should watch the documentary on it and tell us what you would do differently. You cry crocodile tears for these soldiers like you care, but when Trump had over four times that many soldiers killed and many thousands more civilians killed by ramping up the killing and bombing in Afghanistan, big thumbs up from you. Just like the Benghazi show trial proved after Bush’s bloodbath disaster in Iraq, you unAmerican losers could not care less about dead troops unless you can score political points off their corpses. You are a moron, brainwashed by other ghouls and morons.

When even CNN says your beloved houseplant ****ed up Afghanistan, you know it ****ed up Afghanistan >

You should watch the documentary on it and tell us what you would do differently. You cry crocodile tears for these soldiers like you care, but when Trump had over four times that many soldiers killed and many thousands more civilians killed by ramping up the killing and bombing in Afghanistan, big thumbs up from you. Just the Benghazi show trial after Bush’s bloodbath disaster in Iraq. You unAmerican losers could not care less about dead troops unless you can score political points off their corpses. You are a moron, brainwashed by other ghouls and morons.

"Biden assured Americans last month that a Taliban takeover of Afghanistan was “not inevitable,” and denied that U.S. intelligence assessed that the Afghan government would likely collapse. But it did — and quickly."

You should watch the documentary on it and tell us what you would do differently. You cry crocodile tears for these soldiers like you care, but when Trump had over four times that many soldiers killed and many thousands more civilians killed by ramping up the killing and bombing in Afghanistan, big thumbs up from you. Just like the Benghazi show trial proved after Bush’s bloodbath disaster in Iraq, you unAmerican losers could not care less about dead troops unless you can score political points off their corpses. You are a moron, brainwashed by other ghouls and morons.
You simple little man. You don't deserve to be an American with those words. I watched the broadcast, soldiers coming off the aircraft. And saw JB check his watch. FU both, you disgust me.

• Love
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Reactions: Moral
You simple little man. You don't deserve to be an American with those words. I watched the broadcast, soldiers coming off the aircraft. And saw JB check his watch. FU both, you disgust me.
Biden saved many more lives by getting us out right away after Trump lied and saw four times as many servicemen die. There have been 0 every year since. Biden is a hero and you are going to vote for the guy that treated their lives as expendable like the “suckers and losers” he thinks they are. I guess those many more dead American soldiers really mean nothing to you, so just stop crying your crocodile tears because their deaths were for your agenda of more power for white Christians only. You don’t deserve to call yourself an American.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT