ADVERTISEMENT

Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade; states can ban abortion

Yeah you’re right. It’s probably more than 80%.

You don’t get to sit there and cry about cases of rape, incest and threat of life to mother when those are in the extreme minority of the reasons someone gets an abortion.

Guess what? If those were the majority of abortion cases (rape, incest or threat of life), we wouldn’t even be having this discussion right now.
Idiot. You can't believe this.

Provide a link showing the majority of Republicans don’t care about women who have went through through those three cases or STFU.
If they cared, their representatives wouldn’t pass laws without exemptions. You and Susan Collins can clutch your pearls together.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Then let's make abortion legal only for rape and incest. It's the only thing you guys care about because it's the only thing you keep bringing up. Let's do it.
Not me. I’m for body autonomy. The same government that says you have to have a baby can tell you that you can’t. Not to mention, I highly doubt you have foster children. Not to mention your party votes against everything that benefits children.

Yeah you’re right. It’s probably more than 80%.

You don’t get to sit there and cry about cases of rape, incest and threat of life to mother when those are in the extreme minority of the reasons someone gets an abortion.

Guess what? If those were the majority of abortion cases (rape, incest or threat of life), we wouldn’t even be having this discussion right now.
How many foster kids do YOU have?

Should Supreme Court nominees who lie about what they will do, have their decision accepted-I think not.

Reactions: HawkNester
So the majority of women who agree with having reproductive rights should lose all of their reproductive rights because of the minority? What a country.

And those reproductive rights need to be regulated just like everything else you guys wanted regulated.

You quoted me chief. Back up your 80% claim.
This isn’t the I gotcha moment that you think it is. I was turning another posters statement back around on them. Being that you can’t plainly see that and have added nothing to the thread, I’m thinking there’s just not much to you.

So you’re claim that Republicans don’t care about those exceptions? Link?

This isn’t the I gotcha moment that you think it is. I was turning another posters statement back around on them. Being that you can’t plainly see that and have added nothing to the thread, I’m thinking there’s just not much to you.

So you’re claim that Republicans don’t care about those exceptions? Link?
I asked you to provide a link to your claim that "80% of people are against abortions as a matter of convenience" which you have failed to do.

To further prove you are talking out of your ass;

Strongest support for abortion—within limits: An Associated Press/NORC poll in June found 87% support abortion when the woman’s life is in danger, 84% support exceptions in the case of rape or incest, and 74% support abortion if the child would be born with a life-threatening illness.

Reactions: mnole03
I asked you to provide a link to your claim that "80% of people are against abortions as a matter of convenience" which you have failed to do.

To further prove you are talking out of your ass;

Strongest support for abortion—within limits: An Associated Press/NORC poll in June found 87% support abortion when the woman’s life is in danger, 84% support exceptions in the case of rape or incest, and 74% support abortion if the child would be born with a life-threatening illness.

You went through all that to not post a link proving your point. Great job!

Reactions: HawkFan1298
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT