ADVERTISEMENT

Take Trump at his word when he threatens to punish his enemies

Pure fantasy.

Who are his enemies? He literally fired every single person he hired and they all hate him now. The only person he promised to lock up was Hillary and she’s doing better than ever. He doesn’t have the ability to follow through on ANYTHING. You guys have him as some sort of Lex Luther criminal mastermind. He’s a blubbering idiot who wanted to nuke a hurricane. The military generals already said they’re not doing any of his crazy shit.

At the end of the day, he is alone with his madness. The only ones who will follow him into the abyss are those have no ability to help him. He couldn’t even get his VP or AG to do his bidding and THEY hate him now.
You are literally clueless

Reactions: cigaretteman
Our best hope is Trump is in prison and cannot run. The majority of the country does not want Joe reelected, it is the lesser of two evils. And Kamala is a huge anchor for him. Obama has begged him to stop using "Bidenomics" that is viewed extremely unfavorably across the nation, but he is too stubborn. He likely will not be functional within two years. Very sad state for the nation.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Our best hope is Trump is in prison and cannot run. The majority of the country does not want Joe reelected, it is the lesser of two evils. And Kamala is a huge anchor for him. Obama has begged him to stop using "Bidenomics" that is viewed extremely unfavorably across the nation, but he is too stubborn. He likely will not be functional within two years. Very sad state for the nation.
Biden is a good President. A large portion of the county is literally stupid and the polls are largely BS. Enough with the fear mongering.

It's funny. You honestly believe that if Trump is forced out of the race that the next day there won't be some article or tweet posted by ciggy or Chis talking about how with Nikki Haley "we are heading to WW3 and that at least with Trump our children wouldn't have died." That's cute you think that way.
Haley is the ONLY one who I think has a legit shot that wouldn't make me very nervous. I also wasn't afraid of Mitt nor would I be. I really want you to be right, other than we don't have to find out because Trump easily loses the next election and we go on from there. It's just frightening how he can't really lose supporters no matter how obvious it is that he's a criminal PoS. Just like he told them...shoot someone on 5th Ave.

Rapist conman, who rips the military, is their beacon of truth. A good third of the nation is truly lost.

Get out of here with that bullshit, Trump brought this on himself by breaking the fvcking law moron
Really, Trump brought on the charge against himself in NY, where he is being prosecuted for a crime with no victims? A crime where no private bank or anyone else was harmed, where the banks actually made money? Who was the crime against? He supposedly inflated the value of his properties so the county/state should have been able to tax him more, his insurance companies should have been able to raise his premiums. Why is this law on the books? Let me tell you, so the left could and did target it's enemy, Trump.

Really, Trump brought on the charge against himself in NY, where he is being prosecuted for a crime with no victims? A crime where no private bank or anyone else was harmed, where the banks actually made money? Who was the crime against? He supposedly inflated the value of his properties so the county/state should have been able to tax him more, his insurance companies should have been able to raise his premiums. Why is this law on the books? Let me tell you, so the left could and did target it's enemy, Trump.

Right. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

The left didn’t bring charges against Trump. Ridiculous. Let me guess, you think Dear Leader brought none of this on himself. Trump told you how stupid you were and you constantly prove him right.
Maybe you missed the campaign by Letitia James saying if she was elected, her first action would be to indict Trump. An action her predecessor said was not honest, and he was also a lib.

"He ran out of time to execute his planned purge" - because he waited until day 1,459 of his 1,460-day reign of terror to try and do this the first time? Come on guys, you have to get tired of this at some point
They don't live in reality

Yes these are the exact same things. A DA vs. the POTUS. Totally the same level of power. Sigh.
I get it, there are two sets of laws, one for those on the left and for those on the right. If someone points that out fact to the left, then the ya buts and what ifs begin to be heard.

I get it, there are two sets of laws, one for those on the left and for those on the right. If someone points that out fact to the left, then the ya buts and what ifs begin to be heard.
You're lost. I thought you guys were the party of law and order...unless it's your cult leader. Shoot someone on 5th Ave. HE TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULDN'T LEAVE HIM. 91 counts, dude. In Georgia, NY, Federal. You support a criminal.

The banks lost 168 million dollars of interest..no victim?!? Get out of here with that bullshit. Word is they will probably go after him also. But even if that wasn't so, the law on the books says it's fraud to submit paperwork with bogus numbers.

You're in a fvcking cult..seek help

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT