ADVERTISEMENT

Taurasi scores nine points on 3 of 13 shooting

Beattheohiostate

HR All-State
Aug 5, 2022
phoenix, AZ
Where's all the criticism of this WNBA veteran? I guess she's not as good as some people think she is. Overrated?

Maybe she needs more time to adjust to the league. Maybe she needs to get stronger and more physical, although she did get into it a bit with the other team. No shot. No composure. No talent Taurasi? LOL

BTW: They asked LeBron James about the newfound popularity of the WNBA. He minced no words in saying it's all because of Caitlin Clark. Others can argue with LeBron if they want. As for me, I'll take his word for it. :)

Dude, she ancient. Taurasi has been a flat tire for years.

Ever watch her when she was anywhere close to her prime?
I saw her play this year. Felt sorry for her. It looked like someone poured concrete in her shoes. She works the refs real hard with verbal and body animation. She scored 20 because she has a very quick release and she can hit shots under pressure. Still the best player on her team not named Griner.

Reactions: cmhawks99
I saw her play this year. Felt sorry for her. It looked like someone poured concrete in her shoes. She works the refs real hard with verbal and body animation. She scored 20 because she has a very quick release and she can hit shots under pressure. Still the best player on her team not named Griner.
Copper is probably the best player on that team

Where's all the criticism of this WNBA veteran? I guess she's not as good as some people think she is. Overrated?

Maybe she needs more time to adjust to the league. Maybe she needs to get stronger and more physical, although she did get into it a bit with the other team. No shot. No composure. No talent Taurasi? LOL

BTW: They asked LeBron James about the newfound popularity of the WNBA. He minced no words in saying it's all because of Caitlin Clark. Others can argue with LeBron if they want. As for me, I'll take his word for it. :)
Nobody watches the wnba, people watch Caitlin Clark though. It comes with the territory of being insanely popular. Beyonce, LeBron, Taylor Swift, Tom Brady... all have more haters than most popular people have fans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT