ADVERTISEMENT

WNBA upgrades foul on Caitlin Clark to Flagrant 1 . . . the day after the game

Yup, th

Yup, that was a deranged/psychotic look…in her presser she mentioned that CC had hit her in the head the play before…was hoping someone would have called her out. Chicago sky trying to emulate the bad boy Detroit Pistons of old…which is sad/pathetic.
I don't even remember the Pistons smashing into someone 94 feet away from the basket with the ball not inbounded. They definitely fouled hard as hell if someone took the ball to the hoop or one screens and things. This was just a cheap shot that wasn't even part of a basketball play. It's absolutely crazy the refs called it a regular foul and played on.

Saw this on the side of a milk carton in the store today. Has anyone seen this missing woman?
GLQnrIxbIAA_QwN.jpg:large

I don't even remember the Pistons smashing into someone 94 feet away from the basket with the ball not inbounded. They definitely fouled hard as hell if someone took the ball to the hoop or one screens and things. This was just a cheap shot that wasn't even part of a basketball play. It's absolutely crazy the refs called it a regular foul and played on.

Well, there is Isaiah Thomas swinging at Rick Mahorn (former teammate and Bad Boy:) while he holds the ball (about 1 minute into the video). Then, there is Laimbeer taking the ball and shoving it at Mahorn after the foul call. And, then, the main event as Barkley takes on Laimbeer.

Ah, what an era of basketbrawl.

Well, there is Isaiah Thomas swinging at Rick Mahorn (former teammate and Bad Boy:) while he holds the ball (about 1 minute into the video). Then, there is Laimbeer taking the ball and shoving it at Mahorn after the foul call. And, then, the main event as Barkley takes on Laimbeer.

Ah, what an era of basketbrawl.

That's just an outright fight with punches. I'm talking about hard fouls. I never saw the Pistons or anyone else come up and body check someone at the other end of the floor before.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT