ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor Swift joins the political fray.

I've always thought she would look great sitting on my face. Since high school, I mean. I'm no Johnny-come-lately. She's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.

taylor-swift-victoria-secret-fashion-show-performance-11.jpg

Besides death threats, what is the alt right going to do now that their standard for Aryan beauty has betrayed them?
The alt right? Easy. Make a hundred shitty podcasts and one afer the next will try to do Chappelle's Clayton Bigsby. It wil be a riot. I'm so glad I waited to quit drinking.

Ya, cuz pop stars and the 18-25 demo is so conservative.

She's so far from her country roots nobody will give a damn.

As they shouldn't anyway, she's not all that bright...she can write catchy pop tunes, but she's pretty vapid.
She was never country. Was much easier to break into country and call herself country when all along she was really bubblegum pop.

I am sure she will write a song about it. Read an article about her a few weeks back and which song was about which ex. Sh seems to have relationship problems.

Reactions: Lurker1999
and silicone in her chest

But I for one deeply care what multi-millionaire pop stars and actors think politically. At least she verbalized why she picks particular candidates versus just saying one side is evil like most do
1. Nothing wrong with a little structural reinforcement. Very tasteful.
2. Yes, she clearly put thought into her statement and defends her positions.

Swift has endorsed two Democrats in Tennessee. One for her House district, and one for the US Senate.
Let the anger flow, Righties.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...redesen-tennessee_us_5bbaa057e4b01470d0527eec
Never liked the skinny wench in the first place. But you can have her, I will take the 2 UFC fighters that pimped Trump and Kav.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/07/...-trump-told-him-to-knock-russian-fighter-out/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...out-brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court/1554490002/

I never thought she was all that........kind of scrawny with no ass and no taste in decent men. And the idea that she got hollowed out by John Meyer and then got so infatuated with King Dong that she wrote at least one song concerning it......tells me all I need to know about her.

Why this is news is beyond me.

So Trump can take credit for that too? JFC, some people are easily manipulated.
Well in the mantra of the Left and Ford - "the fighter said it so it must be true". Or does that only work with your narrative?

Well in the mantra of the Left and Ford - "the fighter said it so it must be true". Or does that only work with your narrative?
You referring to Trump's "Don't believe what you see or read"? That's what works to your narrative.

Her last record fell pretty flat. She is about to become an afterthought, so she took a side to keep relevant in the news.

Zoom... over your head.

Regarding your quote, my issue was the "limited" scope of the investigation.
Scope could have been widened had your feckless leader shared the information. But I am guessing that "zoomed" right over your head...

Her 15 minutes are up so frankly she should side with Trump and play live at his rallies and be friends with ivanka

Her last record fell pretty flat. She is about to become an afterthought, so she took a side to keep relevant in the news.

1.2 million records sold in the first week is a flat record?

She just finished a multi city stadium tour in the US that raked in over $27 million

But yeah, she sure is an afterthought, so she made a political post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT