ADVERTISEMENT

Team USA Basketball

Woody Harrelson Basketball GIF

What are the odds he had to look up on Google what diversity, equity, and inclusion mean?
Why is there always a whitey leading these black men? Only good to run jump Dribble not lead? There needs to be zero whites for full DEI.

Guess they tried that before and got 3rd or was it worse?

When they win they need ol whitey to lead them. Prove me wrong and watch the triggered apologist come out with above facts

What are the odds he had to look up on Google what diversity, equity, and inclusion mean?
The guy kinda has a point about the whole DEI thing, though. Even if he doesn’t know what he’s talking about, considering there is one player on the team who is white along with the head coach.

Still, no serious person thinks there should be more white guys on the USA basketball team. If Luke Doncic was American, sure. Or Jokic. Otherwise, lol, forget it.

Reactions: pink shizzle
Why is there always a whitey leading these black men? Only good to run jump Dribble not lead? There needs to be zero whites for full DEI.

Guess they tried that before and got 3rd or was it worse?

When they win they need ol whitey to lead them. Prove me wrong and watch the triggered apologist come out with above facts
Uhhh…you do realize in the NBA Finals this year, both head coaches were black, right?

Reactions: pink shizzle
The guy kinda has a point about the whole DEI thing, though. Even if he doesn’t know what he’s talking about, considering there is one player on the team who is white along with the head coach.

Still, no serious person thinks there should be more white guys on the USA basketball team. If Luke Doncic was American, sure. Or Jokic. Otherwise, lol, forget it.
No serious person born beyond the 60s feels blacks are excluded and not given more benifits and advantages for programs and inclusion then whites either but here we are with DEI. So I mean it should play both sides/ways unless it’s inherently racist and biased. Amiright?

Micah Potter is black?

Maybe that dude should talk to @curtisj157. Or is it @curtisj57?
I think he was referring to this team.

Which does have one white on it, Derrick White :)

Damn you!

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32

So there’s never been a black coach good enough to lead all black men to an Olympic gold medal or any medal for that matter. Case closed.

What’re the odds BDE420 watched the game vs Canada last night? He’s really commenting on USA bball, though of course nothing about the actual games. Just headlines.

Reactions: McLovin32
What’re the odds BDE420 watched the game vs Canada last night? He’s really commenting on USA bball, though of course nothing about the actual games. Just headlines.
I caught a few moments by accident. I could care less to support the NBA when it shames whitey but throats China and its atrocities on human rights/kid sweat shops.

know you support that but I’m a hard pass Comrade

I can’t wait until he finds out his wife is ****ing a black guy on the side.
Apologist when facts smack him in the face. What benefits has a white person received beside its privilege since the 60s?

Affirmative action/grants/housing loans/race based DEI/inclusion have all been for whites? I mean it’s easy to prove me wrong so what?

Take facts and apologist white guilt out and program/funds that favor whites over any other race.

Way to play the hits. Don’t worry, I know you don’t watch bball, or any sports for that matter.
Iowa football about all I have time for and getting harder with the pay to play. Kill’s me to say that but it’s the reason I don’t do professional sports as to much entitlement and money for games. Thats just me

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
Maybe he can go off about how all the track runners are black as well.
*Not sure if this is actually true but I would assume most if not all are black.

the best USA born white player is who..Walker Kessler? Chet Holmgren? Brandon Podziemski?
According to this site I've never heard of before, it's Austin Reeves haha

Not much home grown Caucasian talent in the NBA at the moment.

Reactions: Fan In Black
Apologist when facts smack him in the face. What benefits has a white person received beside its privilege since the 60s?

Affirmative action/grants/housing loans/race based DEI/inclusion have all been for whites? I mean it’s easy to prove me wrong so what?

Take facts and apologist white guilt out and program/funds that favor whites over any other race.
Easy ignore

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT