ADVERTISEMENT

Team USA says we aren't quite done yet

Vote the MAGA cult into extinction in November. Re-Elect President Biden and let's get back to pre 2016 and Back to the Future 2 when Biff stole the time machine and skewed the timeline in his favor. Biff is Trump. Trump is Biff.

🇺🇸
What's extra cool is now you can brag about having something in common with an ex president, you're both felons! Congratulations!

Vote the MAGA cult into extinction in November. Re-Elect President Biden and let's get back to pre 2016 and Back to the Future 2 when Biff stole the time machine and skewed the timeline in his favor. Biff is Trump. Trump is Biff.

🇺🇸
I'm a felon? My God you pathetic RW clown accounts just can never shut up or stop lying. Delete your account.
Would you like to be completely doxxed with all your 411 including home address, employer and arrest record?

🇺🇸
Yes, keep the child rapists in power >

BJC convicted DUI dates...

4/8/2002
4/25/2009
8/19/2019

Brian, would you like to explain your 3rd DUI which results in a felony conviction?

Proof Chishawk is a felon?

But, hey, you voted for one. Twice.

Joke is on you. 😝
That's the word on the street but whatever. He's a pos partisan shill who spams the board with garbage.
Only voted DT once btw, I'm very hopeful he's not on the ballot this fall.

I’m a real American.

I’m glad this has chapped your ass.

Eat shit, MAGA scum. 😂
That’s f**king hilarious. I guess you love your high gas prices, high grocery prices, and millions of illegal migrants wandering around unchecked.

Loser. You’re not a real American if you support JB and his unintelligent dipsh*t democrat buddies.

That’s f**king hilarious. I guess you love your high gas prices, high grocery prices, and millions of illegal migrants wandering around unchecked.

Loser. You’re not a real American if you support JB and his unintelligent dipsh*t democrat buddies.
Hilarious is your unsophisticated ilk crying over Donald Trump. What a ****ing hero you guys have chosen.

It’s bizarre you consider Joe a better option. How is that possible?
Because I have integrity. Pretty simple.

I am no fan of Democrats or Joe Biden, but Biden in a wheelchair drooling into a bib while shitting himself is still preferable to Donald Trump.

How so many people can still be conned by that lifelong grifter is just perplexing.

Because I have integrity. Pretty simple.

I am no fan of Democrats or Joe Biden, but Biden in a wheelchair drooling into a bib while shitting himself is still preferable to Donald Trump.

How so many people can still be conned by that lifelong grifter is just perplexing.
This makes you a giant pile of sh*t.

It should be mandatory for morons such as yourself to reside in California. And then we build a wall around all you idiots.

This makes you a giant pile of sh*t.

It should be mandatory for morons such as yourself to reside in California. And then we build a wall around all you idiots.
All you and your trash cult has is personal attacks and no substance. Says everything about you pathetic people.

How is that proof?

You wrote three dates and called him Brian.
That joke of an account only exists to try and attack me. It should have been banned since day 1 and brings nothing of value, doesn't address anything but attack. Sums up the GOP perfectly. Absolute 🗑.

• Love
Reactions: Roncuba55
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT