ADVERTISEMENT

Team USA says we aren't quite done yet

That’s f**king hilarious. I guess you love your high gas prices, high grocery prices, and millions of illegal migrants wandering around unchecked.

Loser. You’re not a real American if you support JB and his unintelligent dipsh*t democrat buddies.
You're a ****ing moron.

Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides
BJC convicted DUI dates...

4/8/2002
4/25/2009
8/19/2019

Brian, would you like to explain your 3rd DUI which results in a felony conviction?
The law may have changed, but the OWI drops off after 12 years so the 2019 is legally only a second offense and an aggravated misdemeanor.

I'm so sick of these assholes trying to spread BS and personal attacks. They never addresse the topics just attack. It says everything about them. Miserable garbage people. True MAGA warriors.
Exactly! They need to be talking about…checks thread topic….uhhh…Biff is Trump. Trump is Biff.

Why won’t they talk about Trump and Biff being the same person! Is that so hard!?!

I got your back, Chis. Great topic, McFly.

Exactly! They need to be talking about…checks thread topic….uhhh…Biff is Trump. Trump is Biff.

Why won’t they talk about Trump and Biff being the same person! Is that so hard!?!

I got your back, Chis. Great topic, McFly.
It's a perfect analogy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT