ADVERTISEMENT

Team USA says we aren't quite done yet

Literally anything is better than Trump. Even GWB. Biden is an effective President and night and day better than a 34 felonies and counting terrorist. You're absolutely pathetic.
Biden is an “effective” president…WTF dude.

He's help passed 10+ laws that have helped the country...other than the tax cuts, which you will lose in a couple years, what did The Trump do?
More secure border, better economy, stable Middle East….

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
He can't pardon himself. It wasn't a federal court he was convicted of being a felon in.
If Trump wins the election in November, why would he even need to pardon himself?
Fox News Grampa confirmation post. He did forget to say anything about the laptop.
However, what was incorrect in what you bolded in his post?

Vote the MAGA cult into extinction in November. Re-Elect President Biden and let's get back to pre 2016 and Back to the Future 2 when Biff stole the time machine and skewed the timeline in his favor. Biff is Trump. Trump is Biff.

🇺🇸
Entered thread expecting news the Clark will be added to the Olympic team. Leading disappointed.

This thread is a microcosm of America right now. You got the pathetic loons on one side (Chis) fighting with the pathetic MAGA's on the other while I bet most don't even comment and watch the shitshow unfold.

Can you be specific in how you are struggling based on the economy?
Jesus Christ. All you have to do is Google home price increases, mortgage rates, yada yada yada..a number of things that will paint a grim picture for many.

Are you THAT stupid that you aren’t already aware of this sh*t?

And then go ahead and factor in the increased cost of all goods and services.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX and Flie
Joe Biden just gave the race to Donald.

There is no marketing the Republicans could have possibly come up with to get minority voters for an old white rich guy like "the police are after me".

****ing fools.

Jesus Christ. All you have to do is Google home price increases, mortgage rates, yada yada yada..a number of things that will paint a grim picture for many.

Are you THAT stupid that you aren’t already aware of this sh*t?

And then go ahead and factor in the increased cost of all goods and services.
@Flie There is nothing funny about that. Troll.

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
@Flie There is nothing funny about that. Troll.

It's funny that you blame all of this on Joe. Home prices went up steadily while Trump was in office. The economy went to shit while Trump was in office. Covid happened but yeah, all Joe's fault. Meanwhile, the economy has been recovering steadily.

Talk about trolls. Who are you?

• Haha
Reactions: coorsoriginal02
That’s f**king hilarious. I guess you love your high gas prices, high grocery prices, and millions of illegal migrants wandering around unchecked.

Loser. You’re not a real American if you support JB and his unintelligent dipsh*t democrat buddies.
As opposed to a Putin-like criminal dictator? All day and every day and twice on Sundays

As opposed to a Putin-like criminal dictator? All day and every day and twice on Sundays
Always hear the same old stuff…

Let me ask: What did Trump do during his presidency that negatively impacted you or your family? Name one or multiple things if you can. I’m all ears.

And I’m not trying to be an a$$ hole…Maybe I’m forgetting from 4-8 years ago.

Let me ask: What did Trump do during his presidency that negatively impacted you or your family? Name one or multiple things if you can. I’m all ears.

Well he tried to overturn a free and fair election and has divided our country based on a lie that an election was “Stollen” from him. That affects everybody…

That’s f**king hilarious. I guess you love your high gas prices, high grocery prices, and millions of illegal migrants wandering around unchecked.

Loser. You’re not a real American if you support JB and his unintelligent dipsh*t democrat buddies.
You seem nice.

10k point drop in DJIA affected my 401k. That's probably the most direct impact for me. Most of the economy issues we are recovering from (unemployment, stock market, inflation, gas prices etc..) started from Covid which was during Trump's presidency. The largest job loss in US history happened while Trump was in office. I don't blame Trump for all of this but going by your logic, Trump was in office when all of this stuff happened.

Trump took over a booming economy. Biden took over an economy in crisis and then was immediately blamed for it while getting zero credit for the recovery.

Record corporate profits continue to be posted. 2020 couldn't have been handled worse. Let the adults talk about this going forward.

Covid was as bad as it was because of TRUMP. He ignored it, tried wishing it away by Easter and hoped like a miracle it would be gone. It took Tucker Carlson, at the suggestion of his wife, driving to Palm Beach, having lunch with Agent Orange and telling him he needed to take CV seriously.

Lol. University of Iowa and Iowa City in general are some of the most Liberal places in the state. If you want a conservative fan base to join go cheer for those Liberty University or that cult in College Station.
Unfortunately you are correct. At least we still have more republican fans than wussy liberal fans who are confused on which bathroom to use. Kirk Ferentz is a donating republican.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
"Word on the street..."
"A lot of people are saying it..."
"I'm hearing..."
"Many people are saying..."

I wonder where I've heard those lines before?
The moron doxxed himself. I've never repeated his name and believe no one should. But when he constantly calls anyone who disagrees with him politically, "terrorists, traitors, cult members, criminals, etc...", when he himself is clearly a shitty human being, he's asking for some push back.

• Love
Reactions: Roncuba55
while getting zero credit for the recovery.
What recovery? Things are worse now economically than 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 ever were. I guess we'll see how the rest of America feels on November 5th. I have feeling a lot of you sallys will be on suicide watch then.

VERY low on the list of things that ruffle my feathers.

I want more money in my pocket and a higher level of safety/security for tax-paying Americans.
You can just tell us that you were gunna vote for Trump regardless, even if he was a golden dildo and go about your day. I doubt any of this was gunna change your mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT