ADVERTISEMENT

Teams other playoff teams don’t want to see…

the24fan

HR Heisman
Jul 30, 2007
I’ll start and dare I say Pittsburgh?
Dangerous team in a wide open AFC, look out for them Stillers… may be peaking at the right time

• Love
Reactions: Vic Vaselino
I’ll start and dare I say Pittsburgh?
Dangerous team in a wide open AFC, look out for them Stillers… may be peaking at the right time
Didn’t TJ Watt just get hurt? If they have to go play at KC next weekend they done.

Right now there is only one team in the NFC and that's the 9ers. In the AFC, it's the Ravens and Bills. The Bills are wreckless enough to beat anyone, but reckless enough to not get near a Super Bowl.

Didn’t TJ Watt just get hurt? If they have to go play at KC next weekend they done.
As a Chiefs fan, I don't think anyone should fear the Chiefs this playoffs. They should beat the Steelers but I could see that going either way. I'd want to avoid the Bills.

I'd be really scared to play Pittsburgh.

pffffffft.

NFL fans are marks. They believe the parody narrative they are sold.. even tho every year the teams with good QBs win.

Pittsburgh isn't scaring any team capable of winning the Super Bowl. Just Stop it.

Reactions: StonesCat

pffffffft.

NFL fans are marks. They believe the parody narrative they are sold.. even tho every year the teams with good QBs win.

Pittsburgh isn't scaring any team capable of winning the Super Bowl. Just Stop it.
Lots of times playoffs come down to who gets hot at the right time and injuries.
I’m not saying Pittsburgh will win the SB, but I’m just saying they seem to be peaking at the right time and it seems Rudolph was just what they needed to get that offense on track.
The loss of TJ Watt however looms large..

pffffffft.

Buffalo gonna take them out in round 1.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
The Packers. Too bad they have to go to Dallas.
Actually, given McCarthy's tendency to choke in the playoffs, that's not a bad draw.
And the Packers are playing good ball right now, and getting guys back from injury.

Their defense sucks, though.

The fish froze in Kansas City!! I want to see those southern teams come north in December for outdoor CFP games. Come to Kinnick in December. It will be glorious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT