ADVERTISEMENT

Tell Congress: BAN Assault Rifles - LINK

Holy cow, I hope you're joking.
Wish I was. He pontificates on everything and just keeps going down the denial hole. He went ape shit on me about education spending, called me an idiot, bla bla bla. I asked what his solution was, he responded “more funding.” Like damn, if only someone thought of giving more money to schools LOL

I've never seen someone be so proud about being so wrong before. No one could actually be as stupid as you. You have to be a troll trying to make gun grabbers look stupid.
So funny. But hey, you've got NCHawk5 on your side. BWAAAAHAHAHA

Yeah, can’t count either. Lay off the booze
You were challenged by a mod based on the comment below and came up with one person that you can't even remember. Given your history of lying this isn't surprising. LOL

I’ve seen many republicans speaking the last few days about wanting to regulate assault weapons and magazines. Never heard it from them. It’s coming this time, people are fed with this bullshit. Better late than never.

I've never seen someone be so proud about being so wrong before. No one could actually be as stupid as you. You have to be a troll trying to make gun grabbers look stupid.
Flail away. It's all you got.

Been fun exposing you. LOL.

You were challenged by a mod based on the comment below and came up with one person that you can't even remember. Given your history of lying this isn't surprising. LOL
One person? Congressmen is plural, I listed two networks I saw them on (we’re at AT LEAST 2) then a pundit on fox (that’s AT LEAST 3). Please seek help.

One person? Congressmen is plural, I listed two networks I saw them on (we’re at AT LEAST 2) then a pundit on fox (that’s AT LEAST 3). Please seek help.
"His" is singular. You were challenged by a mod - step up or STFU.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk

Ahhhhh..... finally. It's still hilarious that you think 3 is "many" - but then again, you misrepresent a lot of things.

Good on you though for learning how to Google.

Ahhhhh..... finally. It's still hilarious that you think 3 is "many" - but then again, you misrepresent a lot of things.

Good on you though for learning how to Google.
Did you look at the last link? That’s really the only one that needs to be looked at. Seriously, it’s becoming very bad.

Well, considering their history, one is many. But continue to pontificate on everything. And I can’t find the pundits name, he’s a mean mugging looking fellow.

Count again……..it’s 2. He listed Chris Jacobs twice I believe. That last link is a mostly Chris and one comment from Jon Voight that basically says nothing

Count again……..it’s 2. He listed Chris Jacobs twice I believe. That last link is a mostly Chris and one comment from Jon Voight that basically says nothing
The 3rd is a pundit on fox, can’t find his name otherwise I would link. Jeez can’t you all just trust a guy? Why would I lie? I heard it several times on the news.

That may be difficult. First, you have HIPAA. Second, labeling someone a “danger” is subjective and open to wide interpretation.
Medical professionals can report patients whom they feel are a threat to themselves or others (i.e. violate provider-patient confidentiality and HIPAA for the sake of personal and public safety). Perhaps this would be the threshold to start with.

I don't pay attention to ignorant people who randomly use the term "assault rifle". I'm weary of trying to educate them, because they really don't care about anything but banning all guns.

AR-15+&+Mini-14.png

Ignorant people call the top one an assault rifle. It fires the same round as the bottom gun, and in the same fashion.

Last edited:
I don't pay attention to ignorant people who randomly use the term "assault rifle". I'm weary of trying to educate them, because they really don't care about anything but banning all guns.

AR-15+&+Mini-14.png

Ignorant people call the top one an assault rifle. It fires the same round as the bottom gun, and in the same fashion.
I really can't think of any way to distinguish a 10/22 from a "ar" platform rifle, especially knowing how many 22lr conversion kits there are. The only avenue is bullet speed/energy and if thats the case they would be picking a fight with all center fire rifles. It's a dumb stance.

Do you mean to say this won't be another 0boma/brandon freebie?? They want it, they pay for it!!
I'm very vocal on CRT being absolutely bullshit, but, as I have discussed here before, I have had to argue both sides. Here is a perfect example of the 5th tenet.

The majority is voting in what it feels is in the best interest of the general public. "Make guns harder to get", the problem is, the people with means will still get them and you have just made it harder for the people without means to protect their family. CRT would go on to explain how this is a flaw of democracy, what it really Is however is a lack of forward thinking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I really can't think of any way to distinguish a 10/22 from a "ar" platform rifle, especially knowing how many 22lr conversion kits there are. The only avenue is bullet speed/energy and if thats the case they would be picking a fight with all center fire rifles. It's a dumb stance.
It's a mini-14, which is configured much like a 10/22, but is chambered in .223 .

It's a mini-14, which is configured much like a 10/22, but is chambered in .223 .
O... I love the mini14. I actually prefer the weight and size over an AR. I'm just saying those that like to focus on "assault rifles" really can't define what an "assault rifle" is without impacting the boyhood firearm most guys got around age 10. The 10/22.

Reactions: Finance85

AR-15+&+Mini-14.png

Finance……There is a very big difference in these two rifles. It’s called rate of fire

Finance……There is a very big difference in these two rifles. It’s called rate of fire
An AR-15 fires at the same rate as a Mini-14. One fire per trigger pull.
An AR-15 fires at the same rate as a Mini-14 - 1 shot per trigger pull.

An AR-15 is not the same as an M16 or M4. The design is close, and for a time could be converted, but not since 1981, when lower receivers had to be made so they couldn't be converted without major machining.

Reactions: Hondo_11
An AR-15 fires at the same rate as a Mini-14. One fire per trigger pull.

An AR-15 fires at the same rate as a Mini-14 - 1 shot per trigger pull.

An AR-15 is not the same as an M16 or M4. The design is close, and for a time could be converted, but not since 1981, when lower receivers had to be made so they couldn't be converted without major machining.
Right, one shot per trigger pull.

okay, since we are splitting hairs, the mini 14 is not capable of receiving the same type of magazine that the AR15 (or M16) are capable of. Correct?

meaning? The rate of fire is potentially more volatile with an AR, even though they fire the same single shot per trigger squeeze!

better?

okay, since we are splitting hairs, the mini 14 is not capable of receiving the same type of magazine that the AR15 (or M16) are capable of. Correct?

meaning? The rate of fire is potentially more volatile with an AR, even though they fire the same single shot per trigger squeeze!

better?

It isn't about the magazine it's about how fast the bolt carrier group moves and resets the trigger. No one in the real world is firing 750 shots per minute out of an M14 or 800 out of an AR. It is just thst the trigger group and springs can operate that quickly.

Rare breed triggers made what it called a "forced reset trigger" in order to get around an "automatic weapon" it still fired one shot with each trigger pull but it used a mechanism to physically push the trigger forward, resetting the trigger. One trigger pull still only fired one round but you could hold your finger down and the mechanism forced the trigger forward after each shot. So even though it felt like "full auto" on slow motion you can see the trigger ticking back and forth.

1. They are now in a lawsuit

2. I think even when gassed and perfectly sprung they were around 600 rounds per minute in the real world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike Zierath

better?
A Mini-14 can hold a wide range of extended magazines, even though they come standard with 10 rounds. So, no, there's still no difference.

Here's a factory Ruger 30 round magazine.

iu

Reactions: Mike Zierath
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT